ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans “Lock and Load”

I'm not worried about most of these people because they're all hot air. It makes them feel tough to project this online, but none of them are actually going to do anything. With that said, someone out there is going to hear this rhetoric, hear the Republican leaders amplify it and do something about it.

So are we going to have a "civil war"? No. Are we going to have a few lone wolves who do use it for their own demented cause? We already have.

Reactions: goldmom
This is the kind of thing you say when you know how your boss conducts business, as confirmed by Eric yesterday

Eric yesterday

Poor Eric Trump is not bright enough to realize that this is a tacit admission that Trump misused the DOJ.

Sorry, Eric. Just because your dad treated the DOJ like his personal law firm doesn’t mean that is how things usually work.

They don't worship Christ. They worship the light skinned, blonde hair American Jesus that isn't talked about in the bible and who blesses them with $750k homes, football star sons, virginal Homecoming Queen daughters, a stay at home wife who pushes Q beliefs at school board meetings and tells them to consistently vote Republican to show they are great Christians. They talk about how much they love the Lord while ignoring everything Christ actually said and only pay attention to the parts of the Bible that say the saved go to heaven and sinners go to hell while not reading what it actually means to be saved or a sinner.

This also gives me the opportunity to share one of my favorite songs. Pay particular attention to verse 2 and the bridge

I don't like quoting myself, but man I love that song.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I shared the indictment with a friend who claims to no longer support Trump. Here's his response via email:

"When it comes to politics someone always lies to get their agenda across, so I trust very few politicians or lawyers. The only thing I will say in Trump’s defense we have a crooked FBI and Justice System so I can’t blame him for not trusting anyone. Government is NOT fair about anything today. Look at all the lies and broken laws by the Clintons and many more. I will say this, if they want to take Trump to court then they had better reopen the Clinton investigation as well as Comey and many others who have not been held accountable. I just want to see JUSTICE."

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
They don't worship Christ. They worship the light skinned, blonde hair American Jesus that isn't talked about in the bible and who blesses them with $750k homes, football star sons, virginal Homecoming Queen daughters, a stay at home wife who pushes Q beliefs at school board meetings and tells them to consistently vote Republican to show they are great Christians. They talk about how much they love the Lord while ignoring everything Christ actually said and only pay attention to the parts of the Bible that say the saved go to heaven and sinners go to hell while not reading what it actually means to be saved or a sinner.

This also gives me the opportunity to share one of my favorite songs. Pay particular attention to verse 2 and the bridge

WTF does worshipping your statue or any religion have to do with it?

You don't live within a society and behave in this manner. Why confine this to a religious or mystical issue? You will say you aren't but by raising the issue you have.

These guys are full of hate, and you are saying: Wait. Stop and love Jesus. I'll wager these are a high percentage of church attenders. White nationalists breeding ground is the Bible belt and red uneducated states.

I shared the indictment with a friend who claims to no longer support Trump. Here's his response via email:

"When it comes to politics someone always lies to get their agenda across, so I trust very few politicians or lawyers. The only thing I will say in Trump’s defense we have a crooked FBI and Justice System so I can’t blame him for not trusting anyone. Government is NOT fair about anything today. Look at all the lies and broken laws by the Clintons and many more. I will say this, if they want to take Trump to court then they had better reopen the Clinton investigation as well as Comey and many others who have not been held accountable. I just want to see JUSTICE."

A lot of people think this way. They construct their own version of reality based on a framework of misinformation and then cling to it.

Clintons/Obamas/Bidens are all corrupt and part of a cabal of evil groomers.
Trump is virtuous and fighting the good fight against the corrupt system.
Of course the FBI/DOJ are after Trump; they are also corrupt as part of the "deep state";
Clinton/Obama/Biden escape punishment for their many crimes due to having control over the "deep state".

It's like arguing with a flat earther.

Clinton/Obama/Biden are generally viewed as idiots by the same group and can't do anything right politically but they are apparently evil genius masterminds behind the scenes.

WTF does worshipping your statue or any religion have to do with it?

You don't live within a society and behave in this manner. Why confine this to a religious or mystical issue? You will say you aren't but by raising the issue you have.

These guys are full of hate, and you are saying: Wait. Stop and love Jesus. I'll wager these are a high percentage of church attenders. White nationalists breeding ground is the Bible belt and red uneducated states.

Uh, yeah, I agree. It's not a fully religious issue, but it is partially a religious issue. When they claim to believe in ___, but when you look at the document that "governs" ___ and what they say and do looks nothing like what is in that document, it's a problem within that group. In this case, that group is evangelical "Christians", which is part of a religion.

You can think that both Trump is wrong and the justice system needs an overhaul and still be right

A lot of people think this way. They construct their own version of reality based on a framework of misinformation and then cling to it.

Clintons/Obamas/Bidens are all corrupt and part of a cabal of evil groomers.
Trump is virtuous and fighting the good fight against the corrupt system.
Of course the FBI/DOJ are after Trump; they are also corrupt as part of the "deep state";
Clinton/Obama/Biden escape punishment for their many crimes due to having control over the "deep state".

It's like arguing with a flat earther.

Clinton/Obama/Biden are generally viewed as idiots by the same group and can't do anything right politically but they are apparently evil genius masterminds behind the scenes.
And once you're entrenched into that belief system very few make it out. You have to be willing to open your mind and most aren't.

Reactions: Flie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT