ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans and “Right leaners”

Up until January 6th, I felt I’d voted for the lesser of two evils. Now I agree the current republicans are worse than normal Dems. The ultra libs , BLM, reparations wanting, pro Lia Thomas folks aren’t good, but may get my vote if it’s Trump running. I’m telling you, neither party fits me at all. I’m a hunter, but am environmentalist, a pro tax the ultra wealthy, but cut taxes on small business, quit handing shit to useless eaters, shrink the military but keep it strong, change healthcare kind of guy
Me too. That is why I get sick of hearing from the loudmouths all the time and getting lumped in with idiots. Let’s start a moderate trend on HORT. The loudmouths on both sides get all the airtime.

8c737294541d17af94e37147434b16730b5132eccee5400a872eb0392e73dbb9.png

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
This is a good question. The problem is he won’t go away, and GOP leadership won’t tell him to go away. GOP leadership won’t do the bare minimum and say Biden was fairly elected. Forget the whackos. Look at all the once respected members of the party who won’t flatly say the election was fair. They are pissing themselves over losing a primary.
Then you have crazy election deniers like Cari Lake winning elections!!

Reactions: HawkMD
Besides Kinzinger and Cheney, which Republican leaders speak against it? They’re all in. But get mad at me while you ignore the dying of the Great Experiment.
Listen and try to comprehend. I am asking the voters not the politicians. Politicians will or won’t say whatever they need to. My question is to plain old American voters. Did I put it in simple enough terms for you?

Up until January 6th, I felt I’d voted for the lesser of two evils. Now I agree the current republicans are worse than normal Dems. The ultra libs , BLM, reparations wanting, pro Lia Thomas folks aren’t good, but may get my vote if it’s Trump running. I’m telling you, neither party fits me at all. I’m a hunter, but am environmentalist, a pro tax the ultra wealthy, but cut taxes on small business, quit handing shit to useless eaters, shrink the military but keep it strong, change healthcare kind of guy
Weird how we disagree so often because I completely agree with every issue you typed here. I’m very socially liberal but very much against wasted spending. Very fiscally conservative.

Prove us wrong. Explain to me how what your party leader says isn’t what I’m telling you. Explain to me how MTG isn’t saying the quiet part out loud. Explain to me how Republicans are fighting MAGA. Please. Make me feel better about the Republican party.
Jesus H. Go back and read the question. And you shouldn’t answer anyway because nobody asked you. Loudmouth.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I guess I'm included here as a just right of center independent.

Do you believe the Election was stolen?
Nope...not even for a second. Do I think there was some voter fraud? Sure. No more or no less than any other election and not enough to sway the vote in either direction. There was no left-wing conspiracy.
Would you rather have someone other than Trump or a Trumpster run in 2024?
I'd rather have Hodor from GoT run in 2024 than Trump.

got-game-of-thrones.gif

We have been through this stuff before but there were simply too many irregularities in the voting tabulation and procedures for me to trust the process.

Voting procedures were changed in several states without a vote of the legislature, and unfortunately, this opened the door for lots of chicanery. This was all done during the lead up to voting and while not done in the dark, it was all kind of offstage. Everyone learned of the changes after the vote had taken place and seemingly no corrective measures could take place.

Nancy Pelosi tried to change our national voting rules and introduced H.R.1. which failed. Then various states took up the cause and passed most of the changes locally. The ideas were hers, but the bills were remarkably similar and were implemented in individual states.

I have no idea how much cheating occurred, but clearly no one in any of those states wants to dig into it. There have simply been no attempts to figure out the real numbers. ... none ...anywhere.

Everything has been shouted down by the Democrats or reframed to their liking. There has been a lot of noise but no activity.

Was the election stolen? Who really knows. I do not think anyone really wants to know the truth.

Trump? If he is the nominee, I will vote for him. I thought he did a commendable job in view of the uphill battles he faced on a daily basis (Pee Tapes and so on)

His tax bill was a breath of fresh air and blowing up ISIS with no questions asked was also refreshing. His focus on immigration and secure borders was good. Operation "Warp Speed was groundbreaking in its approach to harnessing the power of the Federal Bureaucracy. Energy independence was a huge achievement. Lower fuel prices go a long way toward offsetting tax hikes and other upward pressures on the cost of living. We should actually be exporting oil at this point in time.

Going forward, I am concerned about Ukraine for the most part. I am not sure he cares much about the Russia threat. He turned out to be right on China and did manage to rein in N. Korea for the duration of his presidency. Russia's foray into Ukraine is a generational threat and the success or lack of success will change the trajectory of World history. It is singularly the greatest threat in the new century. I never hear Trump talk about this issue, so I will have to wait and see.

--- And one other thing: Trump clearly understands that the climate lobby is all nonsense. We as a nation are too far in debt to spend money on such a speculative wild goose chase.

All I can say for now is that I will be voting Republican in the presidential race.

Last edited:
I was a Reagan Republican and I had hopes that eventually the party would return to some level of sanity with DJT as the catalyst “outsider” to prime that pump, but instead he made it even worse. I don’t even recognize the current GOP, largely because they can’t even muster an agenda to promote to the people. The party of Reagan is officially dead folks, and if MGT and her ilk get their way, it shall never return. We live in very delicate political times folks. Be careful where you place your loyalty. There are plenty of us fiscal conservatives under the Democratic umbrella, I can’t foresee me leaving its shade for a long time unless things change on the GOP side of the equation.

Do you believe the Election was stolen? Would you rather have someone other than Trump or a Trumpster run in 2024? It would be nice to hear from everyone and not just the loud mouths…
From when I went to bed on election night until I woke up and turned on the news the next morning, EVERY swing state amazingly switched from Trump to Biden. So, initially, I smelled a rat when reports surfaced about the Dominium voting machine network.

Months later, I put it behind me as I realized we have over 81 million idiots who voted for a candidate who wasn't Trump, but has turned out to be worse than Hillary could have possibly been.

I guess I'm included here as a just right of center independent.

Nope...not even for a second. Do I think there was some voter fraud? Sure. No more or no less than any other election and not enough to sway the vote in either direction. There was no left-wing conspiracy.

I'd rather have Hodor from GoT run in 2024 than Trump.

got-game-of-thrones.gif
Hodor would be several steps up from old Joe.

I know it is still early but I have not yet read where anyone has stated they believe the election was stolen and Trump should run again. It sure gets a lot of air time on HORT though.

Reactions: goldmom
We have been through this stuff before but there were simply too many irregularities in the voting tabulation and procedures for me to trust the process.

Voting procedures were changed in several states without a vote of the legislature, and unfortunately, this opened the door for lots of chicanery. This was all done during the lead up to voting and while not done in the dark, it was all kind of offstage. Everyone learned of the changes after the vote had taken place and seemingly no corrective measures could take place.

Nancy Pelosi tried to change our national voting rules and introduced H.R.1. which failed. Then various states took up the cause and passed most of the changes locally. The ideas were hers, but the bills were remarkably similar and were passed in individual states.

I have no idea how much cheating occurred, but clearly no one in any of those states wants to dig into it. There have simply been no attempts to figure out the real numbers. ... none ...anywhere.

Everything has been shouted down by the Democrats or reframed to their liking. There has been a lot of noise but no activity.

Was the election stolen? Who really knows. I do not think anyone really wants to know the truth.

Trump? If he is the nominee, I will vote for him. I thought he did a commendable job in view of the uphill battles he faced on a daily basis (Pee Tapes and so on)

His tax bill was a breath of fresh air and blowing up AQ with no questions asked was also refreshing. His focus on immigration and secure borders was good. Energy independence was a huge achievement. Lower fuel prices go a long way toward offsetting tax hikes and other upward pressures on the cost of living. We should actually be exporting oil at this point in time.

Going forward, I am concerned about Ukraine for the most part. I am not sure he cares much about the Russia threat. He turned out to be right on China and did manage to rein in N. Korea for the duration of his presidency. Russia's foray into Ukraine is a generational threat and the success or lack of success will change the trajectory of World history. It is singularly the greatest threat in the new century. I never hear Trump talk about this issue, so I will have to wait and see.

--- And one other thing: Trump clearly understands that the climate lobby is all nonsense. We as a nation are too far in debt to spend money on such a speculative wild goose chase.

All I can say for now is that I will be voting Republican in the presidential race.
Absolutely pathetic

From when I went to bed on election night until I woke up and turned on the news the next morning, EVERY swing state amazingly switched from Trump to Biden. So, initially, I smelled a rat when reports surfaced about the Dominium voting machine network.

Months later, I put it behind me as I realized we have over 81 million idiots who voted for a candidate who wasn't Trump, but has turned out to be worse than Hillary could have possibly been.
😆

Reactions: HawkMD

So not stolen and no Trump, right?

Nancy Pelosi tried to change our national voting rules and introduced H.R.1. which failed. Then various states took up the cause and passed most of the changes locally. The ideas were hers, but the bills were remarkably similar and were passed in individual states.

His tax bill was a breath of fresh air and blowing up ISIS with no questions asked was also refreshing. His focus on immigration and secure borders was good. Energy independence was a huge achievement. Lower fuel prices go a long way toward offsetting tax hikes and other upward pressures on the cost of living. We should actually be exporting oil at this point in time.

So, stolen or not? You will vote for Trump if he is the candidate…

50496ee8feac16b1341546b0fc7517b13e5aa0932e0329f8e647ca0fbffd794b.png

a833148122c6cb21727038817a1ad1483573bec66560b938a3694194ba58ad25.png

Former President Donald Trump handily won the Conservative Political Action Conference’s 2024 straw poll, indicating he remains the first choice of Republican activists for the party’s presidential nomination.

The final numbers, released Saturday at the conference in Dallas, showed Trump out in front with 69% support.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in a distant second with 24%, while Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) followed in third with 2% — a dozen other candidates including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and Florida Sen. Rick Scott all received 1% or less.

A whopping 99% of conference attendees said they approved of Trump’s job as president.

DeSantis — who did not attend the conservative confab in Dallas — was the odds-on favorite among CPAC attendees should Trump decline to seek the nomination, with a large plurality of attendees also saying he would be the best choice to serve as a potential vice president for Trump.

The results show that despite being banned from Twitter and fading from national headlines, the former president would remain the odds-on favorite to win the nomination in November should he decide to run.

Trump has routinely dominated CPAC straw polls since leaving office and Saturday’s results tracks previous surveys.

“No Republican can stop Trump from the nomination; no Democrat can stop Trump from the presidency,” former White House counselor Steve Bannon told The Post.

50496ee8feac16b1341546b0fc7517b13e5aa0932e0329f8e647ca0fbffd794b.png

a833148122c6cb21727038817a1ad1483573bec66560b938a3694194ba58ad25.png

Former President Donald Trump handily won the Conservative Political Action Conference’s 2024 straw poll, indicating he remains the first choice of Republican activists for the party’s presidential nomination.

The final numbers, released Saturday at the conference in Dallas, showed Trump out in front with 69% support.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis came in a distant second with 24%, while Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) followed in third with 2% — a dozen other candidates including former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and Florida Sen. Rick Scott all received 1% or less.

A whopping 99% of conference attendees said they approved of Trump’s job as president.

DeSantis — who did not attend the conservative confab in Dallas — was the odds-on favorite among CPAC attendees should Trump decline to seek the nomination, with a large plurality of attendees also saying he would be the best choice to serve as a potential vice president for Trump.

The results show that despite being banned from Twitter and fading from national headlines, the former president would remain the odds-on favorite to win the nomination in November should he decide to run.

Trump has routinely dominated CPAC straw polls since leaving office and Saturday’s results tracks previous surveys.

“No Republican can stop Trump from the nomination; no Democrat can stop Trump from the presidency,” former White House counselor Steve Bannon told The Post.

Haha. He will lose by a lot. The most ever. And he will say it was stolen.

Previous elections red vs blue in some areas.
Voting patterns.
Totally wacky voting totals in some counties vs history and other similar counties in other states.
There may or may not be fraud going on in some areas as someone stated earlier, but to simply turn a handful of states at the hand if a conspiracy would be monumental and there would be proof somewhere. I guess the pillow guy has it but sheesh, he will hang on to that for a while yet. It didn’t happen. Trump needs to go away.

ADVERTISEMENT