ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans and “Right leaners”

You liked Obma's healthcare program? You mentioned above that you voted for him because of it.

Are you covered by Obamacare?

How much is it and what are the deductibles?

I have no idea how that is working since I never seem to meet anyone who has it ...
I was never on it so I don’t know the answers to your questions however I am for reasonable access to healthcare for everyone. I don’t know how to accomplish it but he was at least trying to do something.

Reactions: SolarHawk
I think Trump is a dumb **** that just needs to go away.

That also does not make me far more with what he would/has done (policy related) than what Biden or any other democrat would do.

At the end of the day Trump's toxicity would fade down the memory hole...the policy decisions can last for generations.
What was his policy program leading up to the 2020 election?

Reactions: mattymoknows
You liked Obma's healthcare program? You mentioned above that you voted for him because of it.

Are you covered by Obamacare?

How much is it and what are the deductibles?

I have no idea how that is working since I never seem to meet anyone who has it ...
Yes. Yes. Less than what I paid on an employer program. Similar deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.

Lot's of people would come out ahead if they could opt out of employer healthcare programs and go to the ACA.

20M+ have insurance now that didn't before. It's also why a lot of people have chosen early retirement.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
They still ask questions. How many audits and recounts does it takes? Enough will never be enough. You can't deal with stupid. What wacky vote totals? Can you or anyone come up with anything except bullshit? You are among the liars until you can come up with something.
Wow.
Pretty easy to say it’s bs when pretty impossible to prove.
The data however in some major dem us cities is strange. Unless of course you think only in those areas people were excited with sleepy joe vs obama and hillary.
States with close controls and usually battlegrounds (fl, nc, ohio, etc) however had voting data pretty consistent with past red vs blue battles.

What was his policy program leading up to the 2020 election?

Get vaccines available (which was the Trump administration, regardless of how it represented now)

Finish is the border wall...and much more on illegal immigration (big difference in administrative focus between the two)

Do not let China to take advantage of us (which the Biden administration has done a great job of continuing)

Continue bring back to the US manufacturing (current administration dropped the ball here)

More school choice (obviously a serious difference in opinion between the two administrations)

Stop being involved in wars we do not belong (current administration same policy....just dropped the ball on implementing it)

Continue pushing an all of the above strategy that keeps us energy independent that does continue the use of fossil fuels for now and into the near future.

Continue to push for a prolife America.

Cut prescription drug prices (current administration has same goal...just have failed to this point)

Fund the police to the max, end no cash bonds, etc

Screw ANTIFA

Protect the 2nd Amendment

...that's what I can remember. Probably missing some.

Wow.
Pretty easy to say it’s bs when pretty impossible to prove.
The data however in some major dem us cities is strange. Unless of course you think only in those areas people were excited with sleepy joe vs obama and hillary.
States with close controls and usually battlegrounds (fl, nc, ohio, etc) however had voting data pretty consistent with past red vs blue battles.
Plus if you start breaking down voting blocks, and Trump doing better with hispanics and blacks than he did when he won in 2016.. There's a lot of data that doesn't really add up.. but fear not because this was the most secure and honest election in the history of elections. You might find a single case of fraud here or there, but no president has been as popular as Joe Biden, who won over the hearts and minds of the country with his campaigning, getting up in the faces of voters telling them he doesn't work for them...promising to end fracking, and drilling day 1... dude was out there everyday with thousands of eager voters at his rallies!!! It's all there, it's all legit..

Get vaccines available (which was the Trump administration, regardless of how it represented now)

Finish is the border wall...and much more on illegal immigration (big difference in administrative focus between the two)

Do not let China to take advantage of us (which the Biden administration has done a great job of continuing)

Continue bring back to the US manufacturing (current administration dropped the ball here)

More school choice (obviously a serious difference in opinion between the two administrations)

Stop being involved in wars we do not belong (current administration same policy....just dropped the ball on implementing it)

Continue pushing an all of the above strategy that keeps us energy independent that does continue the use of fossil fuels for now and into the near future.

Continue to push for a prolife America.

Cut prescription drug prices (current administration has same goal...just have failed to this point)

Fund the police to the max, end no cash bonds, etc

Screw ANTIFA

Protect the 2nd Amendment

...that's what I can remember. Probably missing some.
Please provide a link to these policy initiatives.

FWIW - you listed these exactly as I would expect Trump to do. Except he would have gotten to about three of these.

Plus if you start breaking down voting blocks, and Trump doing better with hispanics and blacks than he did when he won in 2016.. There's a lot of data that doesn't really add up.. but fear not because this was the most secure and honest election in the history of elections. You might find a single case of fraud here or there, but no president has been as popular as Joe Biden, who won over the hearts and minds of the country with his campaigning, getting up in the faces of voters telling them he doesn't work for them...promising to end fracking, and drilling day 1... dude was out there everyday with thousands of eager voters at his rallies!!! It's all there, it's all legit..
Somehow in one dem led city almost 100% of nursing home residents voted. Some almost vegetables like slow joe.

Then the real Dems should kill the BLM and far left. Limiting abortion to 18 weeks should and would be palatable to both sides
Please tell us what the far left of the Democrat party has accomplished? Are they holding weekly CPAC meetings? Was Black Lives Matter started by the Dems or was it started by the people? Wake me up when the Democrats are actually doing anything like is currently going on with CPAC. Or what happened on January 6th. I’m not sure why this is so hard for some of you to understand. Not 1 Republican besides Liz Cheney and Kinzinger have had the balls to condemn anything that is going on. Does this white Nationalist bullshit not bother any of you Republicans? You just brush over this CPAC thing like it’s no big deal. It’s an entire wing of the party. These are the people that have become confidants of Trump. Where does it end?

Please provide a link to these policy initiatives.

FWIW - you listed these exactly as I would expect Trump to do. Except he would have gotten to about three of these.
And implemented zero of them. You really think Trump was bringing manufacturing back to the US? And who is the current President that just got the Chips act passed? Oh that’s right, not that fat turd piece of shit.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Please tell us what the far left of the Democrat party has accomplished? Are they holding weekly CPAC meetings? Was Black Lives Matter started by the Dems or was it started by the people? Wake me up when the Democrats are actually doing anything like is currently going on with CPAC. Or what happened on January 6th. I’m not sure why this is so hard for some of you to understand. Not 1 Republican besides Liz Cheney and Kinzinger have had the balls to condemn anything that is going on. Does this white Nationalist bullshit not bother any of you Republicans? You just brush over this CPAC thing like it’s no big deal. It’s an entire wing of the party. These are the people that have become confidants of Trump. Where does it end?
I’m not a Republican, my point was, the social stuff on the left, pushed the middle away

And implemented zero of them. You really think Trump was bringing manufacturing back to the US? And who is the current President that just got the Chips act passed? Oh that’s right, not that fat turd piece of shit.

Well yes he implemented none of them. Last I checked he didn't win the last election.

The question was what was his 2020 policy platform.

• Haha
Yes, it’s so weird that a lot of people voted in an election featuring one of the most hated politicians in American history. Just doesn’t seem to add up…

I’m not a Republican, my point was, the social stuff on the left, pushed the middle away
The middle is idiotic and buys into right wing propaganda. If you think Biden was ever going to defund the police, you have no idea what you are talking.

Reactions: littlez
Yes, it’s so weird that a lot of people voted in an election featuring one of the most hated politicians in American history. Just doesn’t seem to add up…
Yeah, I mean he was so hated he actually increased his votes from when he won...I mean surely a guy who was as hated as Trump was wouldn't have increased his votes...

• Haha
Well yes he implemented none of them. Last I checked he didn't win the last election.

The question was what was his 2020 policy platform.
The question was what it was, not what your memory tries to tell you it was. Links please.

Yeah, I mean he was so hated he actually increased his votes from when he won...I mean surely a guy who was as hated as Trump was wouldn't have increased his votes...
This demonstrates just how ignorant you are. SMFH.

Good point - there is NO WAY someone as hated as Donald Trump actually got 74 million votes. I wonder how badly he would have gotten his ass beat if the Republicans weren’t engaging in massive, widespread voter fraud.

This demonstrates just how ignorant you are. SMFH.
The excuse was made by someone else in the thread that Trump was historically unpopular/hated I was only pointing out that for someone who was the most hated president EVER, it seems odd he actually increased his votes over when he won the first time.

Good point - there is NO WAY someone as hated as Donald Trump actually got 74 million votes. I wonder how badly he would have gotten his ass beat if the Republicans weren’t engaging in massive, widespread voter fraud.
and i wonder how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop...

clearly the democrats didn’t distance themselves from the narrative. Kind of a guilty by association just like anyone who voted for trump is a nazi
Don’t know how many times I have to say it. Is Biden spending his time with the so called far left of the party 24/7? Is he calling out anyone and everyone that disagrees with him? Biden was basically put into position because he’s a guy who could work both sides of the aisle. It’s taken him awhile but he’s proving he can get some things done. Trump now spends 24/7 at CPAC right National meetings with Gaetz, Boebert, crazy Marge, the my pillow guy, etc. There is no comparison.

Thanks for posting what I actually said. I guess to you, siding means voting. I even said, in the same post, that I will vote D once in a while. The exact same post you are quoting. Siding with Dems or joining their side is what I simply can not do. I also can’t support what the Republican platform is, currently. The extreme sides on this board are disgusting in their approach and treatment of others who think differently.

Isn’t that what a lot of this is about. The Ds want more to think and vote like them. The Rs want more to think and vote with them. Very rarely is any side swayed away from the other. Instead we get a giant circle jerk of the same opinions rehashed every single day. Both sides are entrenched. My side is better than your side. If you are in the middle, GTFO, you are a wasted vote.
Welcome to HROT. Like a lot of other things, HROT should be consumed in moderation.

Reactions: CaboKP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT