ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans and “Right leaners”

Nov 22, 2015
Do you believe the Election was stolen? Would you rather have someone other than Trump or a Trumpster run in 2024? It would be nice to hear from everyone and not just the loud mouths…

I would love to have an independent win, both sides are crooked, stupid, dishonest, game playing whores
One side is for democracy. One side CLEARLY isn’t. When Democrats try to overthrow the government talk to me. Wtf is it going to take for you guys to see we are not in a both sides part of our history?? MAGAs flat out tell us their goal. You can also let me know when the Democrats have an authoritarian ruler speak at their convention, and give him a standing ovation.
We are running out of time for you guys to get this in your heads.

One side is for democracy. One side CLEARLY isn’t. When Democrats try to overthrow the government talk to me. Wtf is it going to take for you guys to see we are not in a both sides part of our history?? MAGAs flat out tell us their goal. You can also let me know when the Democrats have an authoritarian ruler speak at their convention, and give him a standing ovation.
I couldn't have put it any beter. our coutry is at a crossroads, and one of our major political parties have rejected democracy and are leading us to dictatorship.

The blowhards can't help themselves in threads like these. The op clearly indicated who he would like to hear from and chis, tom and ciggy have no choice but to spread their diarrhea of the keyboard all over the thread. Losers.
🎻

Reactions: HawkMD
The blowhards can't help themselves in threads like these. The op clearly indicated who he would like to hear from and chis, tom and ciggy have no choice but to spread their diarrhea of the keyboard all over the thread. Losers.
I’ll put you down in the election was stolen, and I’ll happily vote for Trump a third time column. And, you need to be careful throwing around the word loser.

Sorry you can't handle the truth that our country is on the verge of losing our democratic republic and that the Republican Party is firmly committed to destroying it.

Do you believe the Election was stolen? Would you rather have someone other than Trump or a Trumpster run in 2024? It would be nice to hear from everyone and not just the loud mouths…
This is a good question. The problem is he won’t go away, and GOP leadership won’t tell him to go away. GOP leadership won’t do the bare minimum and say Biden was fairly elected. Forget the whackos. Look at all the once respected members of the party who won’t flatly say the election was fair. They are pissing themselves over losing a primary.

Up until January 6th, I felt I’d voted for the lesser of two evils. Now I agree the current republicans are worse than normal Dems. The ultra libs , BLM, reparations wanting, pro Lia Thomas folks aren’t good, but may get my vote if it’s Trump running. I’m telling you, neither party fits me at all. I’m a hunter, but am environmentalist, a pro tax the ultra wealthy, but cut taxes on small business, quit handing shit to useless eaters, shrink the military but keep it strong, change healthcare kind of guy

This is a good question. The problem is he won’t go away, and GOP leadership won’t tell him to go away. GOP leadership won’t do the bare minimum and say Biden was fairly elected. Forget the whackos. Look at all the once respected members of the party who won’t flatly say the election was fair. They are pissing themselves over losing a primary.
Yet that is not what I asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT