ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are threatening to "kill the police" now that their god has been caught committing crimes against the US

I hope no agents or judges get hurt and I also hope they are now highly motivated. F that guy and his nutso followers.
That Donald Trump is who he is, isn't at all surprising. Had you told me in 2019 that he would turn his hate-filled followers loose on FBI agents who were just doing their jobs, I would have said, "Well...yeah. Of course, he would".

What's shocking is that 74 million people should have known that...did know it if they paid any attention at all...and voted for him anyway. It's not Donald Trump who isn't who we thought he was...it's a huge percentage of the American people.

That Donald Trump is who he is, isn't at all surprising. Had you told me in 2019 that he would turn his hate-filled followers loose on FBI agents who were just doing their jobs, I would have said, "Well...yeah. Of course, he would".

What's shocking is that 74 million people should have known that...did know it if they paid any attention at all...and voted for him anyway. It's not Donald Trump who isn't who we thought he was...it's a huge percentage of the American people.
I will never know how I didn’t realize tens of millions of Americans are without common sense or logic.

Shoot someone on 5th Ave…

Reactions: NoleATL
Trump has turned "victimhood" into a new art form. He was the sole cause of January 6th yet became the "martyr" in Republican world because of their misguided belief that the 2020 election was stolen from him. And ditto this week's FBI search of Mar-a-Lago and Trump's tirade Monday and Tuesday about mistreatment from the FBI and DOJ. His gullible MAGA base and Republican congressional leaders all fell for Trump's persecution shtick with a baseless and disgusting onslaught against the FBI and DOJ. Now with today's revelations they've all suddenly gone crickets!

Reactions: NoleATL
they back the blue when their going after democrats but when republicans get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.......
They only back the street level blue..... the ones that can rough up and kill the dark skinned people

ADVERTISEMENT