ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans- does it bother you that your party lied to you about the SCOTUS pick in 2016?

In the same hypocritical way the Dems would if the roles were reversed in both instances. Give me a break, I am not defending the Pubs. The 2 parties are both hypocritical AF and think they are not. EFF both of them!
You're projecting. We know what the republicans did is hypocritical, to say "well, the Democrats probably would have done the same thing" is intellectually lazy justification.

Are you suggesting that I am a KKK member? BWAAAAAA HAHAHA! You're making even less sense than usual.

Read some history during study hall today.

I'm suggesting you're sitting on a stool, facing the corner, and dumb enough to wonder why I'm making fun of your pointy white cap.

Now, that's a SPECIAL kind of stooooooooooooooopid!

You're projecting. We know what the republicans did is hypocritical, to say "well, the Democrats probably would have done the same thing" is intellectually lazy justification.
OK. The very first thing I said was the Repubs were hypocritical and I am not justifying it. Rather I am telling the Dems to get off the high horse they think they ride. Each party tries to out do each other with making new rules to ensure they have more power.

But in any case carry on!

The problem is, you can THINK the Democrats would have done the same, but that's only an assumption on your part without evidence supporting it. On the other hand, we KNOW what the Republicans have done and will do now.
You are right. I can think. Thanks. :cool:

And I don't disagree that the Repubs will do it and are hypocritical.

I'm suggesting you're sitting on a stool, facing the corner, and dumb enough to wonder why I'm making fun of your pointy white cap.

Now, that's a SPECIAL kind of stooooooooooooooopid!
What's stupid is not even understanding the implications of the insults you hurl. "pointy white cap" - GTFO.

You're absolutely awful at this.

OK. The very first thing I said was the Repubs were hypocritical and I am not justifying it. Rather I am telling the Dems to get off the high horse they think they ride. Each party tries to out do each other with making new rules to ensure they have more power.

But in any case carry on!
I disagree that this is a high horse they should get off. This is the most blatant of hypocrisy and there is nothing similar to point to by the Democrats. They are justifiably calling it out. If you agree, then agree without minimizing it with the lame excuse of "both sides do it". Not in this case.

What's stupid is not even understanding the implications of the insults you hurl. "pointy white cap" - GTFO.

You're absolutely awful at this.

You're absolutely outstanding at parading around HROT in your pointy white cap.

Have you ever thought about trying to sell tickets?

You're absolutely outstanding at parading around HROT in your pointy white cap.

Have you ever thought about trying to sell tickets?
Sure, I'm a KKK member. Lol. If you only knew.

Take your ignorant race baiting, sophomoric (not to mention really, really lame) insults elsewhere. You're not up to the task.

The Constitution requires Senate "advice and consent" to appoint a SCOTUS, but it does not require the Senate to provide that advice and consent.
Again: it clearly implies it.

And Obama most assuredly could have simply stated their inaction was implied consent, given adequate time to perform their Constitutional function.

No it doesn’t bother me, I come to expect it from both parties. They both lie and mislead to achieve their goals.

If you want to say “your side” is on some high road go ahead. I won’t be listening or believing.
We know, the head shoved up your own ass philosophy has been your go to.....why change now?

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
Again: it clearly implies it.

And Obama most assuredly could have simply stated their inaction was implied consent, given adequate time to perform their Constitutional function.

If it was that easy, why do you suppose Obama didn't do exactly that?

Here, let me help.

Since inaction implies lack of consent, Obama might as well have stated that you have a brain. Obviously, that wouldn't have meant an illiterate like you actually has a brain. Since the Constitution clearly requires the consent of Congress to appoint a SCOTUS justice, It would have only meant Obama stated another faslehood.

Sure, I'm a KKK member. Lol. If you only knew.

Take your ignorant race baiting, sophomoric (not to mention really, really lame) insults elsewhere. You're not up to the task.
Since you’re clearly a little slow on the uptake I’m going to help you out with a visual aid.

51R-dvds7VL._AC_.jpg

They had the power to hold it up, so they did. They have the power to push it through now so they will.

Does it bother you, though, that they claimed it was about letting the people have a say? We know now that was just cover for the political play. Claiming that the Senate and President are of the same party now or that Kavanaugh changed the game is just cover now.

Does this make you question whether any of your party's other claims may be a lie? Maybe voter ID pushes and now restricting mail-in voting is really about suppressing voter turnout and not election integrity. Maybe the talk of the deficit isn't actually in good faith once the Dems are back in power. Maybe Biden is going to let antifa move into your suburban home. Is there anything else you are questioning?

To everybody, what are the other political assertions that are clearly bad faith arguments meant to cover the political play?
2018's Kavanaugh hearings and Democrat Senator behavior bothers me a hell of a lot more. Everything changed after that. The process is simple, sitting President makes a pick, presiding Senate can approve, disapprove or do nothing. It is that simple, no hypocrisy involved

They had the power to hold it up, so they did. They have the power to push it through now so they will.

Does it bother you, though, that they claimed it was about letting the people have a say? We know now that was just cover for the political play. Claiming that the Senate and President are of the same party now or that Kavanaugh changed the game is just cover now.

Does this make you question whether any of your party's other claims may be a lie? Maybe voter ID pushes and now restricting mail-in voting is really about suppressing voter turnout and not election integrity. Maybe the talk of the deficit isn't actually in good faith once the Dems are back in power. Maybe Biden is going to let antifa move into your suburban home. Is there anything else you are questioning?

To everybody, what are the other political assertions that are clearly bad faith arguments meant to cover the political play?
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Sincerely,
Marquis of Queensbury

2018's Kavanaugh hearings and Democrat Senator behavior bothers me a hell of a lot more. Everything changed after that. The process is simple, sitting President makes a pick, presiding Senate can approve, disapprove or do nothing. It is that simple, no hypocrisy involved

But they didn't tell you they were doing nothing because they can. They told you they were doing nothing because it was so important to give the people a say. They lied to you. Right to your face.

Since you’re clearly a little slow on the uptake I’m going to help you out with a visual aid.

51R-dvds7VL._AC_.jpg
You're too dumb to recognize your description also identified white supremacists. New more careful next time.

Ok I'll play. What did you take exception to?

1. Russia is now for a second time meddling in our election. This is a true statement and supported by our very own intelligence agencies.
2. We have a useful idiot in the White House. Also true, do you really need examples of this? Pretty blatant and obvious.
3. Several states already vote by mail without issue or fraud. Also true as I've been receiving ballots in the mail without a specific request for seven years I believe.
4. Trump delivers Russian interference talking points and disinformation constantly. Probably because he is a Russian asset and they have him leveraged to the balls.
5. A Trump donor and supporter was placed at the top of the postal service and his actions have proven to be disruptive and harmful to their services, credibility and reliability. Quite the coincidence when we will have an election coming up that is more dependent that ever on mail in ballots.
6. I suggested Trump supporters are shameless morons and I'll continue to stand by that statement. You are either a greedy bastard, moron or racist and often a combination of the three to support a deranged, moronic conman and grifter with off the charts narcissism.

1. Foreign governments have "meddled" in our elections for years, doesn't mean it's actually impacted the results which you completely fail to understand. You also fail to understand there is as much evidence that Russia is helping Dems as Reps.
2. This is your opinion not fact. Millions don't think or feel this way. Millions do. Obama was a useful idiot in my opinion, you probably loved him.
3. Mass voting by sending ballots based on voter rolls has never been done in this country before. This tired story of "well some states do it!!!!" is not a good claim to say it will work. We've already had many issues with mail in voting this year. Don't be blind.
4. This is where I shake my head and wonder what the hell have you been reading. I mean this is simply liberal media vomit. There is a thread on here where a poster made at least ten posts with articles and information about how Trump has been hard on Russia.
5. Donors and supporters for years have been put into places of power in the government. Why is that a shocker for you? Many of the changes that were planned were already planned by Obama admin prior. Talk about conspiracy theories. Yes, changes were going to be made (for the better, but you don't care about that), but they pulled them back because libs cried wolf.
6. Once again your opinion and you're a small person for believing/saying this. Painting everyone who supports Trump into one of three categories is itself moronic at best and racist at it's worse. God gave us free will to think for ourselves, with literally a binary choice, and to spew that kind of drivel about millions of people is beyond reproach.

Reactions: farmandfleet
It was pretty clear to me what he was talking about. He tried to explain it to you in post #162 but you refused to listen. But that’s nothing new for you.
The fact that he had to backtrack and explain it is the point.

I listened. It was just a dumb statement.

The fact that he had to backtrack and explain it is the point.

I listened. It was just a dumb statement.
And yet even after he explained it to you, you continued claiming he called you a KKK member and accused him of race-baiting, even though a dunce cap contains zero racial connotation.

It seems like you really just like to lie.

And yet even after he explained it to you, you continued claiming he called you a KKK member and accused him of race-baiting, even though a dunce cap contains zero racial connotation.

It seems like you really just like to lie.
Wrong again TJ. You're the one who makes things up. (Please see the thread involving Abe Fortas) I was simply playing out his foolish post. Your support of it is no surprise.

Keep trying though. Lol.

1. Foreign governments have "meddled" in our elections for years, doesn't mean it's actually impacted the results which you completely fail to understand. You also fail to understand there is as much evidence that Russia is helping Dems as Reps.
2. This is your opinion not fact. Millions don't think or feel this way. Millions do. Obama was a useful idiot in my opinion, you probably loved him.
3. Mass voting by sending ballots based on voter rolls has never been done in this country before. This tired story of "well some states do it!!!!" is not a good claim to say it will work. We've already had many issues with mail in voting this year. Don't be blind.
4. This is where I shake my head and wonder what the hell have you been reading. I mean this is simply liberal media vomit. There is a thread on here where a poster made at least ten posts with articles and information about how Trump has been hard on Russia.
5. Donors and supporters for years have been put into places of power in the government. Why is that a shocker for you? Many of the changes that were planned were already planned by Obama admin prior. Talk about conspiracy theories. Yes, changes were going to be made (for the better, but you don't care about that), but they pulled them back because libs cried wolf.
6. Once again your opinion and you're a small person for believing/saying this. Painting everyone who supports Trump into one of three categories is itself moronic at best and racist at it's worse. God gave us free will to think for ourselves, with literally a binary choice, and to spew that kind of drivel about millions of people is beyond reproach.

you are part of the cult, I hope you find your way out someday.

And you alter a quote.
And yet didn’t even alter your meaning one iota.
I don't need to make things up.
And yet you do it anyway. Constantly.

You even admitted that you knew perfectly well what he meant. But you decided anyway that it would be funny or clever or something to deliberately and falsely accuse another poster of “ignorant race baiting”.

Because deliberately altering other posters’ intent has become your calling card.
Game. Set. Match.
Sure, Jan.

And yet didn’t even alter your meaning one iota.
And yet you do it anyway. Constantly.

You even admitted that you knew perfectly well what he meant. But you decided anyway that it would be funny or clever or something to deliberately and falsely accuse another poster of “ignorant race baiting”.

Because deliberately altering other posters’ intent has become your calling card.
Sure, Jan.
"didn't even alter you meaning one iota" - BWAAAA HAHAHA

If that's the case, then why alter it at all? There is no reason other than to deceive.

Your reputation precedes you - unfortunately for you. Again, I don't have to make things up.

"didn't even alter you meaning one iota" - BWAAAA HAHAHA

If that's the case, then why alter it at all? There is no reason other than to deceive.

Your reputation precedes you - unfortunately for you. Again, I don't have to make things up.
You don’t have to make things up...but you do anyway.

You don’t have to make things up...but you made up “ignorant race baiting”.

Because that’s just what you do. It’s pretty much the only thing you bring to the table.

You also fail to understand there is as much evidence that Russia is helping Dems as Reps.
This is simply false.

Senate Intel Committee Report completely debunks it.
Latest reports from our intel groups debunk it.

You seem to have a really hard time with admitting that Trump is both being helped by Russia, AND welcoming that help.

Reactions: sober_teacher
This is simply false.

You seem to have a really hard time with admitting that Trump is both being helped by Russia, AND welcoming that help.

Joe, its pointless to try and reason with members of a cult. They either die with the sinking ship and spiked cool-aid or somehow break away and find sanity and reason once again.

I hope these greedy bastards/morons/racists find the light one of these days but I'm not holding my breath.

You don’t have to make things up...but you do anyway.

You don’t have to make things up...but you made up “ignorant race baiting”.

Because that’s just what you do. It’s pretty much the only thing you bring to the table.
I don't and you can't find one. I'm not making up "ignorant race baiting" you freaking idiot, I'm pointing out what I see. JFC.

Your falsehoods and mistakes and inability to say "I was wrong" are well documented throughout this thread. Your reputation for such is intact. Nothing more needs to be said at this time. All yours for the last word.

This is simply false.

It is not false. I'm tired of people like you using the Senate report discussing this. Do more research please.

ADVERTISEMENT