ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans sending out Vance's wife...

MitchLL

HB Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Vance's wife is now making the rounds trying to cover for JD's stupid remarks that he's made in the last two years.

Two possible outcomes with the Trump campaign in the next few weeks...
1. Vance gets booted after some "medical condition" gets diagnosed or
2 A big shakeup in the campaign leadership.

It's obvious things aren't going well.

Vance's wife is now making the rounds trying to cover for JD's stupid remarks that he's made in the last two years.

DEI Casey DeSantis?

Reactions: torbee

JD Vance is just weird. Par for the course I guess. I wouldn't be surprised to see either or both options happen.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I think we all expect to see family members on the campaign trail. Jill Biden is practically running the country, and had to speak for Joe quite a bit during his campaign. I think his dimens...err stutter was worse in the basement. Really weird for mitch to act like candidates spouses should be invisible just cause Doug's been getting freaky with the nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I think we all expect to see family members on the campaign trail. Jill Biden is practically running the country, and had to speak for Joe quite a bit during his campaign. I think his dimens...err stutter was worse in the basement. Really weird for mitch to act like candidates spouses should be invisible just cause Doug's been getting freaky with the nanny.
The subject was Vance's wife.

Defending past controversial statements isn't remotely similar to Jill Biden on the stump.

But, you get an A- for deflection effort.

They should send her to Turning Point USA or go on the Nick Fuentes show.

Dumb comments are dumb. You clowns jump on every BS narrative.

The subject was Vance's wife.

Defending past controversial statements isn't remotely similar to Jill Biden on the stump.

But, you get an A- for deflection effort.
Just nonsense on your part, all politicians including Joe and kamala have past controversial statements. Kamala called Joe a racist, kamala said she'd defund ice. Joe plagiarized stuff and had to drop out in embarrassment when most of us were still in school.

None of that has any relevance to being in a campaign and having your spouse stump for you. It's irrelevant. Most of these candidates spouses probably stumped for them at local level for various offices. It's expected.

Non sequitur to say she's doing it for any reason other than she wants to win. Nonsense OP just typical hrot lib poutrage.

Just nonsense on your part, all politicians including Joe and kamala have past controversial statements. Kamala called Joe a racist, kamala said she'd defund ice. Joe plagiarized stuff and had to drop out in embarrassment when most of us were still in school.

None of that has any relevance to being in a campaign and having your spouse stump for you. It's irrelevant. Most of these candidates spouses probably stumped for them at local level for various offices. It's expected.

Non sequitur to say she's doing it for any reason other than she wants to win. Nonsense OP just typical hrot lib poutrage.
Her husband is taking a beating from his past comments and his appearances on Ingraham and Hannity don't seem to be resonating.

Getting a softball interview on F&F looks desperate.
Keep bringing up stuff from past campaigns!
The fact is JD Vance has been a drag on the Trump campaign from Day 1.
A net negative unlike anyone since Palin.

Frankly, it shows a dysfunctional campaign amid all the other chaos surrounding the Donald.

I wonder when she decided to turn Indian?

Reactions: MitchLL
The problem is the rounds are on Fox News, that strategy isn’t going to help. I also feel like the damage is done. If Kamala nails the VP pick this is game, set, match.

Nobody on the right is concerned about jd Vance, who has already visited the crisis at the southern border more than our current border czar

Nobody on the right is concerned about jd Vance, who has already visited the crisis at the southern border more than our current border czar
If they're not concerned about Vance, why trot his Black/Indian/Norwegian wife out to explain the comments?

You make no sense!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT