ADVERTISEMENT

Responsible gun owner

What a patriot! Gotta be ready to stand his ground at a moment's notice. Never know when some lib nurse might threaten his safety. I just don't know how he thought having 39 unlocked firearms was enough.

Kudos to whoever called in the hoax bomb threat. Probably saved countless lives.

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
Nevermind...

Reuven Alonalayoff, 46, of Elmwood Park, is charged with Possession of an Assault Firearm [2C:39-5f], and two counts of Possession of a High Capacity Magazine [2C:39-3j]. He was arrested at Newark Liberty International Airport with assistance from the United States Department of Homeland Security Investigations.

Nevermind...

Reuven Alonalayoff, 46, of Elmwood Park, is charged with Possession of an Assault Firearm [2C:39-5f], and two counts of Possession of a High Capacity Magazine [2C:39-3j]. He was arrested at Newark Liberty International Airport with assistance from the United States Department of Homeland Security Investigations.
So he was trying to flee the country? My initial thought was that he was going through divorce and decided work was the best place to hide them. Idiot either way.

Not enough info here. Where was he going? Were the guns there in case they were needed if some crazy came in to do a “massacre”?
Is he a foreign national?
Did any other hospital persons know the guns were in that closet for immediate access if needed?
Understand I am NOT advocating for this person in any way - I just think there might be more to this story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT