ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurant customer leaves ethnic insult for Latina waitress instead of a tip

Let me guess. Is it soup accusing others of not answering his questions while refusing to answer questions?
Yes, and his questions are even more irrelevant to the argument than usual. Plus he not only refuses to answer questions, he either pretends that he already did or that they don't exist.

Maybe after the football game. I should be floating. That will put me on Soup's level.

Bro, you aren't really missing anything. I was trying to have a conversation about how corporations act regarding a certain issue, but I've been told by THBB that I'm not allowed to use their actual methodology as an example, and I'm being told by Joe that messages on Facebook trump the actual methodology used by the corporations. The whole thread is just retarded. It's only saving grace has been busting their balls. That's all kinds of fun. ;):D

But I know you like to get down and dirty sometimes, so if you're drunk and feel like getting crazy, well then go ahead and jump on in. We'll all go to the loony bin together. :cool:

Best part of this thread was ragle writing a long, well thought out post just destroying soup and soup retreating to his safe space and claim he wasn't going to take the time to read that one post (after actively participating for 15 pages).

I rather doubt he said anything new. I mean, what else new can you say after 15+ pages? The last long post he wrote, that I was actually stupid enough to read, didn't even have anything to do with what I was talking about.

It's a good lesson though. Try to be as succinct as possible.

Bro, you aren't really missing anything. I was trying to have a conversation about how corporations act regarding a certain issue, but I've been told by THBB that I'm not allowed to use their actual methodology as an example, and I'm being told by Joe that messages on Facebook trump the actual methodology used by the corporations. The whole thread is just retarded. It's only saving grace has been busting their balls. That's all kinds of fun. ;):D

But I know you like to get down and dirty sometimes, so if you're drunk and feel like getting crazy, well then go ahead and jump on in. We'll all go to the loony bin together. :cool:
I like the sound of getting dirty, but this topic bores me. Let's talk about fisting.

Reactions: Raglefant
Hey people, there are dicks in this world. The sooner you learn and accept this, the better your life is going to be. When you work as a server you just have to learn to accept crap like this, or find another job.
I'm wondering about the folks that liked this troll post. Are you also the kind of guy who'd post that if some guy disrespected their daughter or granddaughter you'd do the same thing as the man in the story? Maybe even punch the offender in the nose?

I rather doubt he said anything new. I mean, what else new can you say after 15+ pages? The last long post he wrote, that I was actually stupid enough to read, didn't even have anything to do with what I was talking about.

Do you realize you just asked one poster to tell you what another poster wrote to you in this very thread because reading is too much effort? That's sort of beautiful.

If I know Nat, he will fall for this hook, line, and sinker. He's not too bright and is distracted easily by clumsy advances.

:)

Last edited:

#safespace

Reactions: naturalmwa
Exactly. I mean, what else new can be said after 17+ pages? It was probably all said after 3 or 4. You just have two sets of people trying to have two different conversations.
I don't know, but I understand there is a post on page 15 that might answer this question for you.

No, no it doesn't. We aren't even having the same conversation. I've tried to explain this to them, but they just don't get it. It's no skin off my ass.
Yep, you got him. He's buying it because you're just such a people person. I would say charming even.

No, no it doesn't. We aren't even having the same conversation. I've tried to explain this to them, but they just don't get it. It's no skin off my ass.
Best not use the lube dispensers or it might be some skin off your ass. People are putting acid in them these days.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I was trying to have a conversation about how corporations act regarding a certain issue, but I've been told by THBB that I'm not allowed to use their actual methodology as an example...

You shouldn't lie. The conversation is about a specific incident at a specific restaurant. And you're not allowed to cite a generality to claim a specific response in that specific incident. You have to actually have specific evidence that something has actually specifically occurred in response to that specific incident. I hope this clears up your confusion. Likely not, however.

I rather doubt he said anything new. I mean, what else new can you say after 15+ pages?

I don't know...how about dealing with the specific question at hand? That would be brand new for you after 18 pages of your total BS. :)

i-love-this-thread-so-much-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

You shouldn't lie. The conversation is about a specific incident at a specific restaurant. And you're not allowed to cite a generality to claim a specific response in that specific incident. You have to actually have specific evidence that something has actually specifically occurred in response to that specific incident. I hope this clears up your confusion. Likely not, however.

I don't know...how about dealing with the specific question at hand? That would be brand new for you after 18 pages of your total BS. :)

That's what you're trying to discuss, that isn't what I'm trying to discuss. Again, we're each talking about a different issue which is why this thread is 18 pages of retardedness. I don't care about what you want to discuss, and I don't care if you don't care about what I want to discuss, but you guys are the ones trying to rebut my argument, so you need to understand the argument before you can try to rebut it. You can't make up arbitrary rules to help yourself when you can't answer simple questions.

The argument is whether it was appropriate for this business in this situation to make the receipt public and whether that decision will have a negative impact on [this] business.

THAT IS THE ARGUMENT I'VE BEEN MAKING FOR 15 PAGES.

So the discussion is about THIS specific restaurant in THIS specific case. Got it,

The conversation is about a specific incident at a specific restaurant. And you're not allowed to cite a generality to claim a specific response in that specific incident. You have to actually have specific evidence that something has actually specifically occurred in response to that specific incident.

That's what you're trying to discuss, that isn't what I'm trying to discuss.

So the discussion ISN'T about this specific restaurant in this specific case. Got it.

That's what you're trying to discuss, that isn't what I'm trying to discuss. Again, we're each talking about a different issue which is why this thread is 18 pages of retardedness. I don't care about what you want to discuss, and I don't care if you don't care about what I want to discuss, but you guys are the ones trying to rebut my argument, so you need to understand the argument before you can try to rebut it. You can't make up arbitrary rules to help yourself when you can't answer simple questions.
tumblr_mlgeolbYMq1r6tj2go1_400.gif

So the discussion is about THIS specific restaurant in THIS specific case. Got it,

So the discussion ISN'T about this specific restaurant in this specific case. Got it.

I mean, if you edit 18 pages down to less that a couple posts, I would be shocked if you couldn't make this look like my fault. Should I start calling you "CNN?" ;)

Maybe thedirtyglass can explain it to you. He seems to understand what is going on and he just got here. I had to explain it to him once and he picked up on it.

I mean, if you edit 18 pages down to less that a couple posts, I would be shocked if you couldn't make this look like my fault. Should I start calling you "CNN?" ;)

Maybe thedirtyglass can explain it to you. He seems to understand what is going on and he just got here. I had to explain it to him once and he picked up on it.
I'm actually glad you're still trying. The desperation is really funny to watch... lol. Trolls don't expose their butthurt so openly, I think we can definitively say you are just this dumb. Please keep going..

We understand perfectly well what's going on. We just enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots.

tangled_590_424.jpg

And it only took you three pages to go from making one claim to making the exact opposite claim. That's pretty "special" even for you.

Last edited:
We understand perfectly well what's going on. We just enjoy watching you tie yourself in knots.

tangled_590_424.jpg

And it only took you three pages to go from making one claim to making the exact opposite claim. That's pretty "special" even for you.

You don't even know what my claim is, so how could you ever critique it? Go back and read my convo with thedirtyglass. Like I said before, he disagreed with what is going on, but he understood my point, because there really isn't much reason to debate what the reality is. It's reality. :cool:

You don't even know what my claim is, so how could you ever critique it? Go back and read my convo with thedirtyglass. Like I said before, he disagreed with what is going on, but he understood my point, because there really isn't much reason to debate what the reality is. It's reality. :cool:
Hanging your hat on a convo with someone who joined on page 17, agrees with the same part everyone does: "i will agree with you to your point that the corporate world will bend over backwards to keep from irritating customers or to do anything that would cause an outrage from the public."

But disagrees with your assertion that this will hurt this business in THIS case, just like the rest of us: "I do think in this particular instance, there may be some people who don't like what transpired, but more people will support their particular business (and rather than turn away from it for putting these particular scumbags in their place."

Perfection.

Sooooo...you're NOT talking about the specific incident at the particular restaurant in question now? Even though that's exactly what you said you were discussing a scant three pages ago. You're just generally claiming that businesses that treat their customers badly lose business? Can we file that under "No Shit"? And can we then agree that your general premise has absolutely nothing to do with the specific situation under discussion in this thread? Or are you going to spout more stupidity and provide more entertainment? Please choose #2.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Hanging your hat on a convo with someone who joined on page 17, agrees with the same part everyone does: "i will agree with you to your point that the corporate world will bend over backwards to keep from irritating customers or to do anything that would cause an outrage from the public."

But disagrees with your assertion that this will hurt this business in THIS case, just like the rest of us: "I do think in this particular instance, there may be some people who don't like what transpired, but more people will support their particular business (and rather than turn away from it for putting these particular scumbags in their place."

Perfection.

You really only have to explain your argument once to someone who isn't a retard. He got it. He doesn't feel things should be the way they are, and I don't necessarily disagree with him, but he still gets what I'm saying and doesn't disagree with what reality is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT