ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurant Prices

A 3 topping pizza and plain Calzone from Mellow Mushroom just cost $47.
I used to pay $35 for a large pizza at Impellizzeri’s even before COVID, and it was worth every penny. I don’t go to Louisville much anymore so I haven’t been there lately to see how much the price is up to.

Edit - just checked their website. $40 for a 16” ‘The Meats’ specialty pizza. Still worth it.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Restaurants are forced to raise prices to make a profit in an economic crisis. However, popular restaurants rarely raise prices because the number of customers does not change. In my opinion, Tapa Toro is one of the best restaurants in Icon Park, which specializes in cooking Spanish cuisine. You can get acquainted with the menu on the tapatoro.restaurant official website and ensure that the prices are low. Last month I celebrated my birthday in this place. The guests were satisfied with the dishes, especially gazpacho.

Last edited:
Restaurants are forced to raise prices to make a profit in an economic crisis. However, popular restaurants rarely raise prices because the number of customers does not change. In my opinion, Tapa Toro is one of the best restaurants in Icon Park, which specializes in cooking Spanish cuisine.

"In my opinion" is far too modest for a human posting about restaurants in 2022, bot. Turing fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT