ADVERTISEMENT

Revised 2022 Big Ten football schedule will be announced tomorrow

Wow, those BIG nonconference schedules are, well, embarrassing. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Honestly, that is a perfect non conference schedule for Iowa as long as ISU stays relevant.

Always wanted a P5 school and a quality G5 school. CSU last year, Wyoming before. They are focusing on MWC level teams and I am pleased. MAC schools got boring.

I think the hawks will need to buckle up their chin straps and all their other equipment starting with the first game against the jackrabbits who took it to Colo St in CO in their opener just this last year. And they beat N Dakota St

Reactions: NI hawk
Wow, those BIG nonconference schedules are, well, embarrassing. Of course, that's just my opinion.
No different than the Big or Pac 12. For most part every team schedules one P5 and has 2 cup cake games. You always have a team like Michigan playing none or like Stanford a team playing more than 1 last year but for most part that's what the scheduling model is for ADs. SEC/ACC even worse with majority playing 1 P5 and 3 non P5. Again have a few with rivalry games who play more than one like UGA/GT, FL/FSU and Clemson/S. Carolina.

Definitely 9-3.
i have a feeling ISU or Nebby may get us this year, so 8-4 is a real possibility
Game at Kinnick and word is ND closing in on a deal to lure ISU's best coach away in their DC Jon Heacock. Make it 7 straight this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT