ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds is a divisive leader

Our School district has flourished under Reynolds. I also felt she did a heck of a job during Covid. And, lets just be blunt about this.......the simple fact is that on Tuesday Iowans will use their vote to say they either approve of the job she has done and keep her OR they will say she in wrong for the job and send her packing. It is that simple.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
robert-ray-2-sized.jpg

Reactions: cigaretteman
I'm not defending it, but it's not a topic that's going to win or lose my vote. Do you really think people are so concerned about how we got out. I think people are more happy that we just got out. If I really cared, I'd be more pissed about all the wasted time, money, and lives that were wasted for years in that country, and the government fell within minutes. The whole Afghanistan experience was a failure, I'm not going to worry about how we got out.
No one really cares what you think, what i think, or one other person. What matters is the American people as a whole. As can be seen Afghanistan is the topic that started the decline of Joe Biden’s approval ratings to what they are now. His approval rating was in the mid 50s in the summer of 2021. It was in the low 40s by Jan 1, 2022.

No one really cares what you think, what i think, or one other person. What matters is the American people as a whole. As can be seen Afghanistan is the topic that started the decline of Joe Biden’s approval ratings to what they are now. His approval rating was in the mid 50s in the summer of 2021. It was in the low 40s by Jan 1, 2022.

Afghanistan was at the start of his presidency and with everything going on at the time, especially covid, his rating was bound to go down. You’re drawing a false conclusion that Afghanistan has played a major role in his rating. I heard he ate a donut back then too, I guess we can blame his rating on a donut.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Afghanistan was at the start of his presidency and with everything going on at the time, especially covid, his rating was bound to go down. You’re drawing a false conclusion that Afghanistan has played a major role in his rating. I heard he ate a donut back then too, I guess we can blame his rating on a donut.
You're absolutely right, his approval rating dropped like an anchor because he's divisive, he tried to illegally mandate people take shots, and he's a lying, bumbling, fumbling, idiot. He is "the big guy." People moved on from Afghanistan, now they simply don't like Joe.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
I'm not saying she's not but after that Biden Speech last night I think the devisive accusations card needs to go to the bottom of the deck.
Now what did Biden say that torqued you so much? He pointed out that a minority of the Republican Party seems to be working against most everything this nation has worked towards the past 250 years. Pretty much true.......What has the GOP in Congress done in the past 10 years or so that would indicated they are willing to work towards any type of unity?

Reactions: MitchLL
Now what did Biden say that torqued you so much? He pointed out that a minority of the Republican Party seems to be working against most everything this nation has worked towards the past 250 years. Pretty much true.......What has the GOP in Congress done in the past 10 years or so that would indicated they are willing to work towards any type of unity?
It's not even a minority. At least 90% of Rs cheer this on.

Reactions: EasyHawk
the stolen election went incredibly peaceful not sure what you're talking about. The aftermath didn't happen until months later.

Wow, you’re a piece of work. The republicans are the ones that want to destroy the country and are doing a good job of it. Our Country is a mess because of people like you.

the stolen election went incredibly peaceful not sure what you're talking about. The aftermath didn't happen until months later.
A coup to stop the certification of the election is not, I repeat, IS NOT in anyway shape or form a peaceful transition of power. It is in fact a direct attack on our democracy, Constitution, and nation.

And anybody involved in that, whether it be the physical attackers or the Congress members voting to excuse it, all deserve to be held accoutable. The physical attackers by going to prison and the Congress members by losing their jobs.

You agree, correct?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
A coup to stop the certification of the election is not, I repeat, IS NOT in anyway shape or form a peaceful transition of power. It is in fact a direct attack on our democracy, Constitution, and nation.

And anybody involved in that, whether it be the physical attackers or the Congress members voting to excuse it, all deserve to be held accoutable. The physical attackers by going to prison and the Congress members by losing their jobs.

You agree, correct?
So all democrats who have denied certification since 2000 should lose their jobs.
You agree, correct?

You agree, correct?
I do agree. But I don’t agree with lumping anyone and everyone who votes along that party line in with them.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
So all democrats who have denied certification since 2000 should lose their jobs.
You agree, correct?
147 Republicans voted against certification in 2020. Sure you want to play this game?

Also, why are you ignoring the impeachment vote for the GOP coup question?

147 Republicans voted against certification in 2020. Sure you want to play this game?

Wait is voting for certification a requirement if they believe they have legitimate concerns valid or not?

Good, so Grassley, Joni, 3M, Feenstra, and Hinson all deserve to lose their jobs. Agreed.
Doesn’t mean they can rerun and get their jobs back… the people have the right to fire them with their votes, doesn’t seem that’s gonna happen.

Yes. I do. Everyone who voted against certification in any president election should lose their job. You agree correct? That’s fine with me. Just got to be consistent.

Wait is voting for certification a requirement if they believe they have legitimate concerns valid or not?
The certification is muddier. There can be valid objections. But protecting Trump after his impeachment isn't muddy at all. Anyone who voted to excuse this has no place as an elected official.

The certification is muddier. There can be valid objections. But protecting Trump after his impeachment isn't muddy at all. Anyone who voted to excuse this has no place as an elected official.
That’s an opinion but if you can show me in the constitution where this is said, I’ll join you

Yes. I do. Everyone who voted against certification in any president election should lose their job. You agree correct?
It depends on the objection. Care to answer my question? Do you think protecting Trump after his coup was justifiable?

It depends on the objection. Care to answer my question? Do you think protecting Trump after his coup was justifiable?
Haha. Please let me know when any side has had a good reasonable reason to not certify an election. Answer: Never has been so far, at least the last 22 years. I can ask questions unrelated to my point as well. Does pumpkin pie really beat pecan pie on thanksgiving? I have my doubts.

Our School district has flourished under Reynolds. I also felt she did a heck of a job during Covid. And, lets just be blunt about this.......the simple fact is that on Tuesday Iowans will use their vote to say they either approve of the job she has done and keep her OR they will say she in wrong for the job and send her packing. It is that simple.

So that election isn't rigged or stolen? Good to know

ADVERTISEMENT