ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds joins GOP governors in Texas to bash Biden border policy

Did you even read the article you linked? 60,000 people were taken into custody at the border that you claim the left is refusing to secure.
Grabbing illegals, and then asking them to appear in court and some point in the future before releasing them into the U.S., is not taking them into custody.

Have you seen the amount of illegals in NYC, Tx, AZ, CA, Chicago it is completely out of control.

I will try once again. Why is Biden and the left allowing this? The mayor of NYC wants to know? The former mayor of Chicago wanted to know. The governors of TX, FL want to know. All of your dismissing and denials isn't a response. I honestly need to know what is the end game?

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
The
border was a campaign slogan for every Republican since 2016 to today.

The "flow" wasn't curtailed by the previous administration, but The Wall made news.

Problem wasn't addressed by Trump.

Republicans are hypocrites, plain and simple.
And that needs to continue until someone, anyone does something about it. It's weird why Trump is still supported, right, through all his faults, he understands and acknowledges the issue of an invasion of illegals from all over the world, many of them drug dealers, child traffickers and terrorists. If we need workers, vet them and invite them legally.

• Wow
Grabbing illegals, and then asking them to appear in court and some point in the future before releasing them into the U.S., is not taking them into custody.

Have you seen the amount of illegals in NYC, Tx, AZ, CA, Chicago it is completely out of control.

I will try once again. Why is Biden and the left allowing this? The mayor of NYC wants to know? The former mayor of Chicago wanted to know. The governors of TX, FL want to know. All of your dismissing and denials isn't a response. I honestly need to know what is the end game?
Short of a land invasion by US military Abby...what is your solution? We have no choice but to deal with refugees when they arrive on US soil. For us to interdict refugees in Mexico or another foreign country would be an act of war. Perhaps, CONGRESS needs to hold its nose and pass new immigration legislation that will address the problems at the border? 20 years ago, Congress had such an agreement(bipartisan, too!) and it was sabotaged at the last minute by a handful of Republican Congressmen.

Did Kimmy reveal that the vast majority of fentanyl and methamphetamine enters the US through US ports of entry and not over the US/Mexico border? Did she also mention that the majority of the people bringing these drugs into the country are actually US citizens and not illegal immigrants?

Of course she didn't, it doesn't fit her GOP narrative. Just another round of lies from her, this isn't surprising.
abby and kwik won't acknowledge these facts.

Short of a land invasion by US military Abby...what is your solution? We have no choice but to deal with refugees when they arrive on US soil. For us to interdict refugees in Mexico or another foreign country would be an act of war. Perhaps, CONGRESS needs to hold its nose and pass new immigration legislation that will address the problems at the border? 20 years ago, Congress had such an agreement(bipartisan, too!) and it was sabotaged at the last minute by a handful of Republican Congressmen.
Call me crazy, but a good start would be stop selling off sections of the uninstalled wall and finish construction the wall Trump started. (it would also help if Biden stopped cutting up already installed sections) This wouldn't be a complete solution but at least it would funnel people to locations where the border agents could stop and vet them. Go back to Trump's wait in Mexico policy. This would also stop the invasion of people until we can confirm they are actually qualified for asylum and not just claiming so to get in. Stop providing free housing, free food, free clothes, etc. (Some nutty states are wanting to provide free college.) In other words remove incentives to come.

I know anything Trump did, good or bad, makes the left's skin crawl, but his immigration policy was at least an honest effort.

And that needs to continue until someone, anyone does something about it. It's weird why Trump is still supported, right, through all his faults, he understands and acknowledges the issue of an invasion of illegals from all over the world, many of them drug dealers, child traffickers and terrorists. If we need workers, vet them and invite them legally.
This is pure comedy. Not true. Just comedy.

abby and kwik won't acknowledge these facts.
I'm not saying that is true or not, but even if it is, so what? So if you believe the majority of drugs isn't coming across the southern border, that should mean we ignore whatever amount is?

Again what is the reason the left refuses to admit they are anti secure border and why aren't they for a secure border?

Call me crazy, but a good start would be stop selling off sections of the uninstalled wall and finish construction the wall Trump started. (it would also help if Biden stopped cutting up already installed sections) This wouldn't be a complete solution but at least it would funnel people to locations where the border agents could stop and vet them. Go back to Trump's wait in Mexico policy. This would also stop the invasion of people until we can confirm they are actually qualified for asylum and not just claiming so to get in. Stop providing free housing, free food, free clothes, etc. (Some nutty states are wanting to provide free college.) In other words remove incentives to come.

I know anything Trump did, good or bad, makes the left's skin crawl, but his immigration policy was at least an honest effort.
Trump and HONEST in the same sentence. That's quite a feat.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I'm not saying that is true or not, but even if it is, so what? So if you believe the majority of drugs isn't coming across the southern border, that should mean we ignore whatever amount is?

Again what is the reason the left refuses to admit they are anti secure border and why aren't they for a secure border?
Is this the argument you use about drag queens? The number one killer of children is firearms but we shouldn't ignore the, let me count, ZERO deaths of kids by drag queen?

I have stated my feelings on the border multiple times. This is one of the both sides issues. The border has been a thing my entire life. If it's such a big deal one would think both parties would come together and solve the problem. The thing is, the idea that Biden has open borders when they are catching thousands is ridiculous. The other thing is, we are talking about HUMAN BEINGS trying to survive. Not animals.

So you don’t think Biden’s efforts at the border are not “honest”? Your head is up your ass if you think that Biden’s policies are not intended to effectively deal with the mess at the border....just like Trump’s policies...just like Obama’s and Junior’s policies were not in “the nation’s best interests.”
This is a TOUGH problem with NO simple answer. It has been with us all my life. It has gotten worse in the past 30 years...but short of an overt act of war, there is very little the US can do about it....until refugees present themselves at our border.

Quite honestly Abby, the great majority of Trump supporters just are not very smart. Instead of pointing fingers, find a WORKABLE solution. Not “my way or the highway” ideas/solutions.

This is pure comedy. Not true. Just comedy.
This is why talking to leftists is a complete waste of time. Politics is a religion to you. You believe anything you hear regardless of the actual facts. When I ask why the left refuses to secure the border, the only response I get is how I'm lying or crazy. I provide articles to prove my statements and they are completely ignored. Maybe you need to step back and see who is lying to you and it isn't me.

• Haha
So you don’t think Biden’s efforts at the border are not “honest”? Your head is up your ass if you think that Biden’s policies are not intended to effectively deal with the mess at the border....just like Trump’s policies...just like Obama’s and Junior’s policies were not in “the nation’s best interests.”
This is a TOUGH problem with NO simple answer. It has been with us all my life. It has gotten worse in the past 30 years...but short of an overt act of war, there is very little the US can do about it....until refugees present themselves at our border.
No, Biden's efforts at the border are not honest.

• Wow
This is why talking to leftists is a complete waste of time. Politics is a religion to you. You believe anything you hear regardless of the actual facts. When I ask why the left refuses to secure the border, the only response I get is how I'm lying or crazy. I provide articles to prove my statements and they are completely ignored. Maybe you need to step back and see who is lying to you and it isn't me.
Projection.

Is this a joke? You didn't supply shit.

No, Biden's efforts at the border are not honest.
Speaking of honesty...ask yourself this...why did Ted Cruz and other Republican Senators go to the border within weeks of Biden's presidency? They CHOSE to make the border an issue to attack Biden on, even though he had been president for less than a month. This was planned by the likes of Cruz and Cornyn to trigger people like you. They conned you. You were the mark. It worked.

Again, WITHIN WEEKS they made the border an issue. It wasn't genuine. This isn't complicated. Don't try and project believing everything you hear onto libs.

But it is you, unless you are just stupid and suck in and repeat the propaganda of the fascist right wingers.

Call me crazy, but a good start would be stop selling off sections of the uninstalled wall and finish construction the wall Trump started. (it would also help if Biden stopped cutting up already installed sections) This wouldn't be a complete solution but at least it would funnel people to locations where the border agents could stop and vet them.
60816d434becb800190f6775

Great idea. that will totally solve the problem.

img-20181113-wa0001.jpg

Genius!

So why do most Republican legislators still refuse to modify immigration reform?

I'll save you the research. The belief is immigrants vote for Democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT