ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds plays the race card

'Dems' were not pushing 'defund the police' rhetoric. A small number of people said it, and then republicans tried to assign the belief to all democrats.
I don't try to say all republicans want to defund the FBI. Even though a sitting republican congresswoman said it publicly.
What about all Republicans are MAGA’s. We have heard that before haven’t we?

Reactions: abby97
Reynolds is using what is called a "straw person." For your magats, this concept might be too difficult. In essence, it essentially uses someone who might appear to look similar, shares the same gender and race, so that idiots who vote for her can say, Isn't DeJear just like that other black lady? All blacks = same.
At best it's a strawman. At worst, it's racist. Given Kim's continued support of Trump I'm guessing it's the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97 and GOHOX69
It isn't defunding the police to shift responsibilities. Ask any cop and they will tell you they get saddled with all kinds of administrative and support work not relevant to policing.
Being unable to hire cops in Iowa is a bigger issue. Why are you ignoring this?

Better luck next time Lucas.

Reynolds is using what is called a "straw person." For your magats, this concept might be too difficult. In essence, it essentially uses someone who might appear to look similar, shares the same gender and race, so that idiots who vote for her can say, Isn't DeJear just like that other black lady? All blacks = same.
All Iowans hillbillies?

Reactions: goldmom
She's a racist as is most of the inbred hillbilly uneducated white trash population of Iowa. How is this a surprise, at all?

Look at the Ashley Hinson ad with all the white moms. The tag line is Ashley is one of us. Hitler would be proud. Iowa is a shithole and I've decided to move.
California = Pelosi.
You mean...NancyPelosi......pronounced “Neeancy Palosi”?

Missouri has a Republican Governor.
It has a Republican Senate.
It has a Republican House.
And both chambers enjoy a Republican supermajority.

So why is our governor running ads about what a liberal shithole Missouri?

Lets be honest. They had the only black woman resembling her opponent that Kim thought she could make hay out of it.

We also can't forget that Kimmy has used Iowa cops for her stupid border security stunt that completely failed. She doesn't care about cops. Her hubby Trump shit all over cops on 1/6 and she still carries his water.

Never trust a person who wears their crucifix outside their clothing for all to see. These folks are making a show to be something (to others) that they know they can never be.
Kim is very good at what she does and in this case she is being disingenuous, at best. I don’t know if that is “Iowan” or “American” but I do recognize it as being 100% Iowa Republican.

Link to all of the police departments that have been defunded?
Why doesn't Kimmie ever talk about the understaffed police departments in Iowa, and her very own state patrol which remains understaffed?
And the Iowa DOC being understaffed which directly led to the two deaths at Anamosa last year.

What a freaking incompetent leader Iowa has.

But hey....TAX CUTS!

She's a racist as is most of the inbred hillbilly uneducated white trash population of Iowa. How is this a surprise, at all?

Look at the Ashley Hinson ad with all the white moms. The tag line is Ashley is one of us. Hitler would be proud. Iowa is a shithole and I've decided to move.
source-1.gif

Reactions: Chuck C and goldmom
Yes, because that is the definition of RACEism.
If you wanted to hire one person to increase diversity in your company, would you hire a black graduate of UCLA or a white college graduate from Bosnia Herzegovina raised on a farm in his small village?

Missouri has a Republican Governor.
It has a Republican Senate.
It has a Republican House.
And both chambers enjoy a Republican supermajority.

So why is our governor running ads about what a liberal shithole Missouri?

Lets be honest. They had the only black woman resembling her opponent that Kim thought she could make hay out of it.
Maybe it's because Cory Bush was the only leftist Reynolds could find honest and dumb enough to actually say out loud what all democrats actually believe and would support regarding defunding the police.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

Buh bye

Ya, you tell him. Get out of here GOHOX, we don't need your type around here, Here in Iowa we prefer uneducated white trash racists. All you educated people need to get the hell out. But don't go too far, because if we need a doctor we might need you to come back for a visit.
You sound mad bro

Dang, man. Who pissed in your Cheerios? 😳

With that said, I’m glad I don’t live in Iowa, either. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
🙄

This is quite a stretch on the “race card” angle, guys. Seriously.
Only if you don't believe this:

Reynolds and her team know exactly what they’re doing.

It's an old trick and easy to spot by those who cover politics for decades (as Dorman has). Methinks you are a bit naiive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT