ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds plays the race card

She's a racist as is most of the inbred hillbilly uneducated white trash population of Iowa. How is this a surprise, at all?

Look at the Ashley Hinson ad with all the white moms. The tag line is Ashley is one of us. Hitler would be proud. Iowa is a shithole and I've decided to move.
I don't blame you one bit, I've been gone almost 20 years and wish I left sooner. Any idea where you're headed?

Larger electoral vote states like Arizona, Texas, Georgia, NC could use a forward thinker like yourself, just sayin....When those states go blue the GQP will be F'd. And the winters are infinitely better than Iowa too

She's a racist as is most of the inbred hillbilly uneducated white trash population of Iowa. How is this a surprise, at all?

Look at the Ashley Hinson ad with all the white moms. The tag line is Ashley is one of us. Hitler would be proud. Iowa is a shithole and I've decided to move.
Thank God, the sooner you leave the better our lives will be. One less of you the better.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I don't blame you one bit, I've been gone almost 20 years and wish I left sooner. Any idea where you're headed?

Larger electoral vote states like Arizona, Texas, Georgia, NC could use a forward thinker like yourself, just sayin....When those states go blue the GQP will be F'd. And the winters are infinitely better than Iowa too
My field is in San Diego, Boston, Seattle and San Francisco so I'm evaluating things in those markets. Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated my friend.

I don't think that's what is meant by diversity. You're claiming that people should have the right to be anti-diverse as long as they do it outside of work. Diversity is accepting all people in a positive way. What you're wanting to do is be racist and then claim your viewpoint is diverse. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I’m claiming NO SUCH THING, and if you interpreted it as such then I see why this country is in trouble.

Remember, facts and data don't matter to this crowd. It's all about their wittle feewings. :rolleyes:

Oh I think your group is the exclusive purveyors of feewings- y’all get “twiggered” after all..,

Which means?

That they hoped at least some viewers would mistake Bush for DeJeer and think DeJeer supported BLM/Defund the Police.

(Side note: Saw the ad not 10 minutes ago and don’t really think Bush looks like DeJeer/not sure Reynolds et al were even hoping this way.)

Ostrich head?
😂😂😂😂😉
It’s an apt description for your world view:

ostrich-hiding-his-head-under-sand-buena-vista-images.jpg

Be careful. You will be labeled a racist because you dared to disagree.
I live in Washington. Our ads are mostly about the effed up things like red states do to women. It's pretty clear that she was picked because she was black. I think most of you actually know that but your too proud to admit it. The ad attempts to use race in an effort to label all blacks as wanting to defund the police. It will mostly likely work. I just think it's in poor taste at a minimum.

My field is in San Diego, Boston, Seattle and San Francisco so I'm evaluating things in those markets. Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated my friend.
I don’t live in Iowa anymore but after reading some of the responses in this thread I can imagine that you felt your decision to leave was validated.

I grew up in Iowa and have always believed it to be a place of tolerance and integrity, where small town and progressive values could successfully coexist. Unfortunately I could not have been more wrong.

Iowans are not nice people, and never have been. Maybe they did a better job of playing along with the charade of “Midwestern Nice” prior to Trump, but the gloves are off and Iowans are showing their true colors like never before.

Iowans by and large don’t care about their state, their town, or even their neighbors. They care only about themselves and how make themselves better, or perhaps more accurately, look better than their cohorts. This is evidenced by the decline of the state’s public school system, the health care system, infrastructure, and many other things that Iowans once took great pride in.

Living in Alabama, I can now say with a straight face that the quality of life here is better than in Iowa in many - if not most - respects. There is plenty of ignorance and corruption to be had here, but thankfully football still divides the state more than politics. I never thought the day would come where Alabama is legitimately the better state, but here we are.

I have been hoping and praying that maybe Iowa will finally get its second coming of Robert Ray and make Iowa respectable again. However I just don’t see that happening, and ignorance and fear will continue to plague the state for the long run I’m afraid.

I hope you find your happy place whether it’s Seattle, Atlanta, or whatever. I always thought you were an alright dude. Iowa never deserved you anyway.

I live in Washington. Our ads are mostly about the effed up things like red states do to women. It's pretty clear that she was picked because she was black. I think most of you actually know that but your too proud to admit it. The ad attempts to use race in an effort to label all blacks as wanting to defund the police. It will mostly likely work. I just think it's in poor taste at a minimum.
Like I said. Ridiculous. Smh

I don’t live in Iowa anymore but after reading some of the responses in this thread I can imagine that you felt your decision to leave was validated.

I grew up in Iowa and have always believed it to be a place of tolerance and integrity, where small town and progressive values could successfully coexist. Unfortunately I could not have been more wrong.

Iowans are not nice people, and never have been. Maybe they did a better job of playing along with the charade of “Midwestern Nice” prior to Trump, but the gloves are off and Iowans are showing their true colors like never before.

Iowans by and large don’t care about their state, their town, or even their neighbors. They care only about themselves and how make themselves better, or perhaps more accurately, look better than their cohorts. This is evidenced by the decline of the state’s public school system, the health care system, infrastructure, and many other things that Iowans once took great pride in.

Living in Alabama, I can now say with a straight face that the quality of life here is better than in Iowa in many - if not most - respects. There is plenty of ignorance and corruption to be had here, but thankfully football still divides the state more than politics. I never thought the day would come where Alabama is legitimately the better state, but here we are.

I have been hoping and praying that maybe Iowa will finally get its second coming of Robert Ray and make Iowa respectable again. However I just don’t see that happening, and ignorance and fear will continue to plague the state for the long run I’m afraid.

I hope you find your happy place whether it’s Seattle, Atlanta, or whatever. I always thought you were an alright dude. Iowa never deserved you anyway.
Lol good grief

Agreed. Come to Georgia, @GOHOX69.

Thank you and yes, Iowa was very very different. It's sad that elected officials have changed that due to their worship of Trump.

Tbh, I agree with a lot of this. I still believe there are some really good Iowa people that live there, but there are too many who are pieces of shit. I would never move back.

Reactions: torbee and fezzador

Yep...the symbolism is as subtle as a car wreck.....Unfortunately, most (white) Americans are not sophisticated enough to see this.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Thank you and yes, Iowa was very very different. It's sad that elected officials have changed that due to their worship of Trump.
Honestly, I started to notice the shift after Iowa voted for Obama. Growing up, I hardly ever heard racist tropes and slurs. After 2008, I think the racists who were on the quieter side started becoming more vocal and more influential. Good people and young professionals started leaving in droves while the elderly and shit-for-brains, small-town lifers stayed put. The results speak for themselves.

Kimmy can wear a Klan robe or a Nazi uniform in an ad and still win by 10 percentage points.

Reactions: torbee and GOHOX69
Reynolds has black person on an ad and you guys go nuts. YOU ARE THE RACISTS! Get your heads out of your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Serious question, what do red states do to women?

Tbh, I agree with a lot of this. I still believe there are some really good Iowa people that live there, but there are too many who are pieces of shit. I would never move back.
There are good folks in Iowa, yes. But that number is steadily dwindling.

I have some hardcore Trump friends that still live there but I always bow out whenever they want to talk politics or say something insensitive.

ADVERTISEMENT