ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds plays the race card

Brain drain in ALL the Great Plains states +Iowa has been and always will be a thing. I remember a saying from years ago that Iowa is wonderful place to be FROM, I doubt that's changed much. It's always come down to the same things...Lower paying jobs, taxes are pretty high considering the average wage, extremes of all weather, not much to do (although I sorely miss wading for Smallies in the summer) and being mostly topographically challenged. However, I certainly have never been disappointed in Iowa, I've been away for years but it will always be "home." You'd be hard pressed to find more decent, honest and caring people in this country by comparison.
Jobs may not pay as much but cost of living is a fraction what it is on either coast. Just sayin.

But was their focus strictly defunding the police so that police would brutalize fewer black people (racist AF if so) or fewer people?

We will NEVER get past racial distrust until we start insisting upon evidence of racism OTHER than the mere “one party white, the other black”.
Look who holds strong opinions about a thing while still having the capacity to ask such amazingly basic questions about the thing. JFC, willful ignorance. While holding super strong opinions based on that ignorance. JFC.

Reactions: unsubstantiated
Good interesting post. Only thing I'd disagree totally on is the brain drain. I've heard about that since I was in 4th grade. Iowa isn't, never has been, and never will be attractive to young college graduates.
That's the winning attitude! You should get a job on Kimmie's staff, you shining star you!

Reactions: torbee
That it's better to be in iowa than Missouri you racist ****. The whole point of the ad is aren't you glad we live in iowa. God, you people suck! Lol
Sure seems like a lot of Idiots Out Wandering Around down here. Sure seems like a lot of you Iowegians like to move down here to retire. Maybe Iowa isn't better. As far as you, stay the f*** up there and think you're better. We don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT