ADVERTISEMENT

Rfk jr. Sexual assault panda

ba7d0c7a3bed69cfebcf25718a652adefa-BillClintonDebateFace.1x.rsocial.w1200.png

Oh boy, the left is really spooked after uncle Joe's meltdown in the debate. Need to send the attack dogs on rfk jr...
Why does this so often seem to be the case with allegations like these?
"In 2023, when Kennedy announced he was running against Democratic incumbent President Joe Biden, Cooney opted not to file a civil suit against her former boss, but ultimately decided to take her story public regardless."

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
Trump thinks he can appeal to some RFK voters, and he thinks RFK voters will drain away Biden support. He also sexually assaulted a bunch of women. My guess is he defends RFK Jr

Sorry…”panda”?
"Sexual Harassment Panda" is the sixth episode of the third season of the American animated television series South Park, and the 37th episode overall of the series. It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on July 7, 1999. In the episode, a school presentation on sexual harassment prevention leads to Cartman suing Stan for sexual harassment, which in turn promotes a series of sexual harassment lawsuits across South Park.

"Sexual Harassment Panda" is the sixth episode of the third season of the American animated television series South Park, and the 37th episode overall of the series. It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on July 7, 1999. In the episode, a school presentation on sexual harassment prevention leads to Cartman suing Stan for sexual harassment, which in turn promotes a series of sexual harassment lawsuits across South Park.
"Don't say that, don't touch there, don't be nasty says the silly bear." 🎵

Reactions: GOHOX69
I never did that… if I did it was a joke… who cares if I did that. It’s just locker room talk… not a church boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT