*****Richmond vs Iowa Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
2:10pm on TRU
Iowa -10.5
O/U 150.5

LAST 10 GAMES: Hawkeyes: 9-1, averaging 82.9 points, 30.1 rebounds, 17.5 assists, 7.1 steals and 3.5 blocks per game while shooting 47.6% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 72.7 points per game.

Spiders: 7-3, averaging 68.5 points, 28.7 rebounds, 10.5 assists, 7.5 steals and 1.1 blocks per game while shooting 42.3% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 62.9 points.

Hawks stretch it out right before half and pull out a strong 83-68 win.

That is what has me worried, we have been playing red hot when does that wear off...
I read a quote, by an opposing B1G coach - in ESPN's article about the tournament last night - and they basically said "We've all been waiting to see when this roll Iowa is on will come to end, but it just keeps going.".

Here's hoping like hell it continues until late night of 4/4, as their hoisting the NC trophy and cutting down the nets!

Game will be over within 10 minutes. Hawks by 30.
i-like-that-confidence-abisola-balogun.gif

Reactions: QChawks
That is what has me worried, we have been playing red hot when does that wear off...
It doesn't. Too focused and locked in.

I was at every game last week and we looked much more dialed in than at Champaign and we played well there...

We have stud guards, who D it the F up, a plethora of long scoring bigs who D and rebound, AND Keegan.

Reactions: HawkBall23
The B1G hasn’t been very impressive so far. Any team can beat anyone in this thing. I hope the guys understand this.
True. But Rutgers should have beaten ND, and it took two OTs for them to blow it. Meanwhile, Michigan shouldn't even be in the tourney, so maybe it's a tad early to draw conclusions.

ADVERTISEMENT