ADVERTISEMENT

*****Richmond vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Haywood nailed it. Refs swallowed their whistles all 2nd half. One foul call on Richmond in the last 15 minutes of the game
I clearly saw some missed fouls late, but for most of the second half the hawks were settling for 3's which aren't going to get you many fouls called.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
He's right, Fran is not taking us anywhere. 12 years of NCAA chokes
You’re just like him. We win almost every game the last 45 days and you stay silent. One game of poor shooting and here you are to talk about Fran’s faults.

LOL, they didn't make it a fair game. Really hard to run your motion offense in a game called like this.
As chis would say on Hrot. Full stop. Period. In fairness he usually says that after drinking and driving.

Fran is a FRAUD....always has been and always will be. And we are stuck with the idiot. Just like Ferments, winning the Big 10 Tourney occasionally is all that's expected. Larger goals THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY REMEMBER, are for other schools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
You’re just like him. We win almost every game the last 45 days and you stay silent. One game of poor shooting and here you are to talk about Fran’s faults.
He can't win in the NCAA tourney. I thought he turned the corner. I was wrong, you want to give him 24 years? Never get to even the sweet 16?
At some point you cut the ties and try something different.

ADVERTISEMENT