ADVERTISEMENT

*****Richmond vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Iowa again comes out totally flat, like Oregon last year. It certainly isn't an athletic deficit this year.
It’s the same thing every year, rinse and repeat. Last two years #2 and #5 seed and you go 1-2. I got hopeful latter part of the year and should have known better. I turned the game off as I just couldn’t stomach seeing this again. You can only sell hope for so long before fans become apathetic and check out. At some point you have to deliver. BIG10 Championship was fun but in reality no one cares about that after today!

Not mad. Glad it's over. Now everyone shut up and enjoy the upcoming spring.

Shocking how bad the inbound defense was. Jbo struggled again on offense and defense. Keegan with some really bad defensive decisions in the second half.

Iowa did not play well today, but the officiating in the final minutes helped Richmond win the game. The foul that was not called on Kris's three point attempt when Iowa was down three was inexcusable. The ref was five feet away and did not make the call. That cannot happen.

21be8ebb5f289c42c4b1f67e712d9004_w200.gif

Like an idiot, I once again fell for the hype and picked Iowa to the Sweet 16. I knew it was a stupid thing to do, but I did it anyway. Never again with Fran as coach.

I’m done….I want him gone (it won’t happen). I’m sick of this crap.

maybe you could leave and make us all happy

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT