ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Moss: Signs 4 year, $5.4M Contract. Was Fastest player in Senior Bowl, hitting 21.55 MPH (top speed in-game). Projected 3rd Rounder per ESPN

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
May 13, 2023 Update:

Riley Moss signed a 4 year, $5,447,487 contract with the Denver Broncos, including a $961,808 signing bonus. The $961,808 is guaranteed

In 2023, Riley is set to earn $1,711,808 (base salary of $750,000 and the signing bonus of $961,808).

Feb 6, 2023 update:

Original Post:

Fn5w4pWWAAMTmWu

Last edited:

And Palmer is still abusing him ;)
LOL. You must have realized that the other clip you posted didn't include Riley Moss and decided to go with this instead. I call that good coverage in a 1 on 1 situation with no safety help.

Also, link to highlights of Palmer ever abusing Riley Moss?

Palmer is the guy that feasted on a 4th string True Freshman corner seeing his first non-garbage time action(good move by Nebraska's staff to recognize this and capitalize on it) and then piped up after the game telling everybody that he watched film and knew Iowa couldn't cover anybody, despite virtually every statistical measure saying otherwise.

LOL. You must have realized that the other clip you posted didn't include Riley Moss and decided to go with this instead. I call that good coverage in a 1 on 1 situation with no safety help.

Also, link to highlights of Palmer ever abusing Riley Moss?

Palmer is the guy that feasted on a 4th string True Freshman corner seeing his first non-garbage time action(good move by Nebraska's staff to recognize this and capitalize on it) and then piped up after the game telling everybody that he watched film and knew Iowa couldn't cover anybody, despite virtually every statistical measure saying otherwise.
Right on. You have no safety help you better keep that WR in front of you. First rule is don't give up the big play.

Why would you line up to what the defense wanted. Isn't it the defenses job to adjust to what the offense is doing. But I guess with the offensive ability that eludes Iowa, I wouldn't expect you to understand that lol
So why are u over here beating your chest how he dominated him…..when all his big catches were against other 3rd & 4th stringers?

Why would you line up to what the defense wanted. Isn't it the defenses job to adjust to what the offense is doing. But I guess with the offensive ability that eludes Iowa, I wouldn't expect you to understand that lol
It didn't go nearly as well in the second half. Had Iowa not turned the ball over so many times I would say Iowa would have won the game by double digits.

• Haha
Reactions: GlassJawHawkeye
From winning natties to trolling iowa fans with a 2-8 record in the last decade. What an embarrasing trajectory.
They are like the mouthy little brother after you just got done kicking his ass and letting him up as he screamed to his Mom. Then gets right back up and starts running his mouth again about how much of a badass he is.

They are like the mouthy little brother after you just got done kicking his ass and letting him up as he screamed to his Mom. Then gets right back up and starts running his mouth again about how much of a badass he is.

More like the millionaire who seemingly had it all before the gambling, pill, and sex addiction caught up, and now he lives in an effiency and has no relationship with his children.

Where were you in 1960?? Do you have someone in your life over 70 that could talk about their childhood when Iowa was last nationally relevant??
I can't believe a nebby fan is talking about relevance. Nebraska was a good program once a very long time ago. That time is over. In the last 21 years Iowa has finished in the top 10 five different times. Not even talking about all the 11-20 rankings. Iowa > nebby. If that is to much for you maybe talk to a professional. It hurts being so bad that nobody on the team can remember when nebby was relevant cause that was last century. Minnesota was really good last century too and has been to bowl games lately. How was your bowl game this year? Or last year? Or the year before that? Or the year before that? You like Nebraska, i pity you. That must suck. Well maybe go to a nebby board and talk about how great you were decades ago. Run along now. Go somewhere that it's not so easy to belittle your team. And goid luck with your new coach. It's hard to get out from the shadow of being so embarrassingly bad for so long now that it's funny hearing you act like Nebraska is anything besides a volleyball school. I'm going to have to put you on ignore now so i don't keep feeling so sorry for you and other nebby fans.

The Columbia Space Shuttle disintegrated upon reentry the last time Nebraska lost less than 4 games. 2003 in case anyone was wondering. There are players on their roster right now that have not been alive for a relevant Nebraska team.

I can't believe a nebby fan is talking about relevance. Nebraska was a good program once a very long time ago. That time is over. In the last 21 years Iowa has finished in the top 10 five different times. Not even talking about all the 11-20 rankings. Iowa > nebby. If that is to much for you maybe talk to a professional. It hurts being so bad that nobody on the team can remember when nebby was relevant cause that was last century. Minnesota was really good last century too and has been to bowl games lately. How was your bowl game this year? Or last year? Or the year before that? Or the year before that? You like Nebraska, i pity you. That must suck. Well maybe go to a nebby board and talk about how great you were decades ago. Run along now. Go somewhere that it's not so easy to belittle your team. And goid luck with your new coach. It's hard to get out from the shadow of being so embarrassingly bad for so long now that it's funny hearing you act like Nebraska is anything besides a volleyball school. I'm going to have to put you on ignore now so i don't keep feeling so sorry for you and other nebby fans.
Just call me Cooper D…..thanks.

Just call me Cooper D…..thanks.
U know, if a nebby fan came to our board and genuinely wanted to talk about football and next season or even their new coaches I'd be excited to talk football. We get Rutgers fans, Purdue, even South Carolina State from a bowl game years ago. Oh, and Kentucky fans too. Its great talking to fans of other teams. I've tried talking to nebby fans but when they realized i actually wanted to talk and not sling insults they always go back to the insults. We even have decent Iowa state fans come here. I only have nebby fans on ignore. It's unfortunate.

LOL! Once Phil matched Moss up on Palmer ... that stopped the bleeding. Good lord, did you not watch the game?
Evidently it just seemed like another thread to hijack without actually letting facts get in the way. Riley really surprised me with his top speed. That's really fast. I knew he was fast but I'm surprised he got number 1. Good for him.

• Haha
Reactions: GlassJawHawkeye
Searching the twitters for Riley Moss brings up a bunch of great clips and scouts commentary.
(but you guys probably all know that)

A Cornholer trying to teach football….rich, rich indeed

• Haha
Reactions: FatBrian4Prez
Right on. You have no safety help you better keep that WR in front of you. First rule is don't give up the big play.
No matter, how many times they ( Iowa St ) complete 6 yd outs on a 99 yd game winning drive.

'First rule is don't give up the big play.' ... unless vs a team with a pulse (or even a bad team like Nebraska), then give up 54 points or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT