ADVERTISEMENT

Rising GOP star and anti American activist DJT Junior is so entitled he thought he could overturn an election. But Hunter Biden

CleteyColgate

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2012
How you figure?
Trump’s hard core support has remained around that 38 percent mark for the population as a whole. Those are the people who no matter what (Pussy grabbing comments), never left his side. If you looked at polling that held true. His overall ratings go up and down depending on circumstances and if he is polled in relation to another politician.

Reactions: BelemNole
Trump’s hard core support has remained around that 38 percent mark for the population as a whole. Those are the people who no matter what (Pussy grabbing comments), never left his side. If you looked at polling that held true. His overall ratings go up and down depending on circumstances and if he is polled in relation to another politician.
I don’t think your logic is very sound here.

How you figure?

Based on the massive majority of GOP Congresspersons who lived through it, and talked honestly and openly about it being a coup for the first couple weeks, then did a full turnabout and now completely deny it.

You really gaslit this easily?

So you’re saying about 138 million US citizens participated in a coup.

Interesting.

Reactions: artradley
They're backing it.

If you disagree, can you explain how Kinzinger and Cheney aren't their party's current "leaders" and "spokespersons"? And can you explain why the ones who downplay and back the coup ARE their "leaders" and "spokespersons"?

HINT: It means the majority of that party favored the coup.

They're backing it.

If you disagree, can you explain how Kinzinger and Cheney aren't their party's current "leaders" and "spokespersons"? And can you explain why the ones who downplay and back the coup ARE their "leaders" and "spokespersons"?

HINT: It means the majority of that party favored the coup.
Do you think lucas is incapable of answering for himself?

I don't.

Do you find a staged coup to be a laughing matter here?

I don't.
I don’t consider those brainless morons competent enough to ‘stage a coup’. But it scores great political points for your team so by all means, keep talking about the ‘coup’.

I don’t consider those brainless morons competent enough to ‘stage a coup’.

They almost did it; all they needed was Pence to jump onboard.

Really don't care "what you consider". It's a serious crime. And now we have evidence that Don Jr was pushing the agenda before the election results were even called.

Pre-meditated.

Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch wasn't successful, either. How'd that turn out, when the perps weren't held accountable?

I don’t consider those brainless morons competent enough to ‘stage a coup’. But it scores great political points for your team so by all means, keep talking about the ‘coup’.

The leader of the GOP, along with a number of Congressmen, instigated it. Hundreds of GOP politicians actively worked to stage a parallel coup by trying to throw out election results.

Yes, tens of millions of Americans were on board with both coups.

The leader of the GOP, along with a number of Congressmen, instigated it. Hundreds of GOP politicians actively worked to stage a parallel coup by trying to throw out election results.

Yes, tens of millions of Americans were on board with both coups.
And it is not even debatable. Cons can excuse it, condone it, and try to revise it all they want, but there’s no question that’s what happened.

Reactions: Joes Place
@Joes Place did you ever figure out that your bounty claim was false, you disappeared so I assume you realized you were wrong and promptly abandoned the discussion as usual.

Posted the law for you.
Apparently, reading ain't your strong suit.
I just go by the guidelines listed on planned parenthood 🤷‍♂️ you posted a liberal rag article from the NYT meant to incite fear in the population.

Interesting.
I should have used the word electorate.
I’m not sure what angle you are playing here. Normally you post coherently. McConnell, McCarthy, Grassley… All kinds of Republicans immediately condemned the coup. Within 2 weeks they were all backtracking as they caught onto the fact that the core of the GOP was happy to back a violent coup. The GOP has spent the last 15 months trying to purge actual Republicans like Cheney, Kinzinger, and all the rest of the House members who didn’t support the coup and voted to impeach Trump. McCarthy publicly criticized Trump, but then tried to kneecap the House committee, and promises to turn it into an investigation of Nancy Pelosi if the GOP regains control of the House.
With each passing week more and more is known about the organization and number of actual coup plotters. The fact that it failed shouldn’t minimize the attempt. If you want to quibble over actual participants versus enablers and supporters have at it.

Last edited:
I should have used the word electorate.
I’m not sure what angle you are playing here. Normally you post coherently. McConnell, McCarthy, Grassley… All kinds of Republicans immediately condemned the coup. Within 2 weeks they were all backtracking as they caught onto the fact that the core of the GOP was happy to back a violent coup. The GOP has spent the last 15 months trying to purge actual Republicans like Cheney, Kinzinger, and all the rest of the House members who didn’t support the coup and voted to impeach Trump. McCarthy publicly criticized Trump, but then tried to kneecap the House committee, and promises to turn it into an investigation of Nancy Pelosi if the GOP regains control of the House.
With each passing week more and more is known about the organization and number of actual coup plotters. The fact that it failed shouldn’t minimize the attempt. If you want to quibble over actual participants versus enablers and supporters have at it.

Liz Cheney just stated that the Committee was one of the most collaborative ones she's served on.

Which kinda undermines the political talking points that this is "just a Dem witch hunt".

GOP needs more of Cheney, Kinzinger, Romney. But instead, they are ostracizing those members and bringing in more loons. And GOP voters seem to be sitting on their hands just watching it happen.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT