ADVERTISEMENT

River life, Lake Life, or Beach life?

How long has it been since you’ve been in Tally? It’s very different than it was years ago.

If money were no object (🙄) I would be interested in an estate on one of the high bluffs of the St. John’s River right here in Jax. Beautiful vistas.
I might also have a place on Holiday Isle in Destin but on a canal not gulf front. Insurance is a killer.
Fair. It's been nearly 25 years since I have been back.

Reactions: goldmom
Would have to win a lottery, but think I would enjoy house on hill by ocean where could watch shipping come and go.
(I like to watch...)
There's a place i fish near on the Houston ship channel....it's pretty amazing see the pilots navigate those huge tankers through the channel

Reactions: goldmom
There's a place i fish near on the Houston ship channel....it's pretty amazing see the pilots navigate those huge tankers through the channel
Same for navigating out of New Orleans. We cruised out of there and it was pretty amazing.

Same for navigating out of New Orleans. We cruised out of there and it was pretty amazing.
The Southwest flight from Houston goes right over the Mississippi at about LaPlace.....amazing to see the traffic on there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT