ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Howard to visit PSU this weekend

Let's get shirts that don't have "university" after Howard. ;)

This might be the winner, if I don't go for that long sleeve, $15 (and free returns).

And then pair it with your favorite Hawkeye Wrestling Head Gear

http://www.iowa247365.com/category_s/1853.htm

And at the dual, tweet out a photo with your Howard Gear and #FightForIowa (or whatever it is) and Howard's twitter and it'll be on the jumbotron.

busiello was on board way before the others, now don't make me post about clown college ever again.
5c1897add38e6c08aca80c745112799e59138aab_hq.gif

Reactions: wasdt21
Michigan is my bet to land Howard. Best academics of the bunch, program is on the way up (Big ten money plus new coaching g staff)

He flat out didn’t consider Rutgers because according to him he doesn’t want to follow in anyone’s steps again.

Michigan offers a little of everything and IMO has to be the front runner.

Michigan is my bet to land Howard. Best academics of the bunch, program is on the way up (Big ten money plus new coaching g staff)

He flat out didn’t consider Rutgers because according to him he doesn’t want to follow in anyone’s steps again.

Only Iowa has Spencer Lee ... Howard has OG aspirations. There's one obvious destination.

Is it down to those three schools? I’d say the front runner now is PSU since it’s the only school he has visited. Guess will see how his next two visits go.

Last edited:

Program on the way up.. Don't they say that every year about Michigan??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT