ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Conrad has passed away.

No one DIES anymore. Everyone PASSES AWAY, now.

My favorite euphemism is when someone says "I lost my father last month." You lost him??? Like he was a set of car keys. Maybe they should check in the sofa cushions.

James West. The Wild Wild West was one of my favorite shows as kid.
Nick Barkley, Matt Dillon and James West all gone. Three of my favorites.

Reactions: h-hawk
The guy did most of his own stunts (and harbored a lifetime grudge against a fellow stuntman who almost got him killed on the set of The Wild, Wild West.)

He was in a Columbo episode where his character owned a fitness club. There was a scene where Columbo is interviewing Conrad while he goes from device to device actually doing the workout. He was in tremendous condition.

Reactions: NI hawk
No one DIES anymore. Everyone PASSES AWAY, now.

My favorite euphemism is when someone says "I lost my father last month." You lost him??? Like he was a set of car keys. Maybe they should check in the sofa cushions.
26UKf3q.jpg

Reactions: strummingram
I remember he was very over the top competitive in those Battle of Network Stars shows.

I remember he was very over the top competitive in those Battle of Network Stars shows.
Thought I might be the only one who remembered that. Don't remember all the details, but he challenged Gabe Kaplan to a foot race and Kaplan won. I think rather easily.

The guy did most of his own stunts (and harbored a lifetime grudge against a fellow stuntman who almost got him killed on the set of The Wild, Wild West.)

He was in a Columbo episode where his character owned a fitness club. There was a scene where Columbo is interviewing Conrad while he goes from device to device actually doing the workout. He was in tremendous condition.
There was a short lived tv series where he was an ex-boxer. He actually fought a real professional boxer for the show. The Duke it was called.

Last edited:
Thought I might be the only one who remembered that. Don't remember all the details, but he challenged Gabe Kaplan to a foot race and Kaplan won. I think rather easily.
Never challenge a poker player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT