ADVERTISEMENT

Robert T Green- Facebook - Erik Campbell

iowahaha1

All-Conference
Apr 15, 2015
116585214_2649866048665765_3007295016568767447_n.jpg

Reactions: DocRambo
Yeah I don't get this one. Soup was replaced by a AA coach in Bobby Kennedy and when Kennedy was replaced by another AA coach in Copeland.

On top of that whole staff was essentially turned over after 11-14 over two years. Alot was not working there. Greg Davis also instituted a new offense and Soup was known for the Michigan style WR of the Lloyd Carr era that didn't match up with Davis' offense.

Martin-Manley started two years under Kennedy. I think his emotional involvement is coming fr the right place I hope, but these tweets seem very off.

From what I'm gathering KMM is not aware that Soup was there 5 seasons not 4 and forgot that his own position coach was Black?

KMM just wants his name out in public again.
He can join Wadley on the list of players I don't need to hear about ever again.

He has tweets from years ago praising ferentz. But now the cool thing to do is to play the racial game.

Yeah I don't get this one. Soup was replaced by a AA coach in Bobby Kennedy and when Kennedy was replaced by another AA coach in Copeland.

On top of that whole staff was essentially turned over after 11-14 over two years. Alot was not working there. Greg Davis also instituted a new offense and Soup was known for the Michigan style WR of the Lloyd Carr era that didn't match up with Davis' offense.

Martin-Manley started two years under Kennedy. I think his emotional involvement is coming fr the right place I hope, but these tweets seem very off.

From what I'm gathering KMM is not aware that Soup was there 5 seasons not 4 and forgot that his own position coach was Black?
Soup was extremely lazy and I’ll leave it at that. There is a reason the guy never lasts long anywhere he goes.

There was an OC change also and maybe Greg Davis had a say in his departure. If EC was a great coach some other top 20 team would have snapped him up and kept him. I don't know the guy and am sure he is a great person. He has had a lot of turnover in his career since his Michigan days.

Reactions: And1Hawk
At the time he left, it was rumored that he was not a fan of BF and that played a role in his leaving.

Is Robert T. Green telling these guys they will cash in big if they keep spreading theses unfounded rumors? This whole thing is getting ridiculous.
yes. and longhorns and I think I saw some Ohio State action on his website also.... he's out to recruit guys from every state in the nation

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Twins has plenty of time. Losing a job. Yikes. Wife and kids leaving him and now pays rent and soon support which he can’t pay unless Williams ups his post salary. Double yikes.

and he was fired 6 games into his 2nd season after his time at Iowa was done.. His team at that time(Montreal Allouettes) didn't have a wr in the top 20 in the league in catches..
I think someone else said it, but it's not a coincidence he hasn't been able to hold a job since he got canned from Iowa. If anything, we gave him waaaay more leeway than other places did.

Twins has plenty of time. Losing a job. Yikes. Wife and kids leaving him and now pays rent and soon support which he can’t pay unless Williams ups his post salary. Double yikes.

Dude - I am so confused how you can work twins into all of these threads. Your posts don’t totally make sense. You claim Williams pays him but the other day you said that Twins was an owner at CyFan? What is your end goal with continuing to talk about them? I know they did some crappy things to you, I’m just curious.

Reactions: Cougar63
Dude - I am so confused how you can work twins into all of these threads. Your posts don’t totally make sense. You claim Williams pays him but the other day you said that Twins was an owner at CyFan? What is your end goal with continuing to talk about them? I know they did some crappy things to you, I’m just curious.
Death, he’d like him to die.

Bobby Kennedy isn’t black

He also SUCKED! The whole Greg Davis replacement carousel was a disaster on all fronts: program culture, style of play, play calling, recruiting, and favoritism/racism (take your pick on that last one). An ugly stain during Kirk's tenure.

Campbell was widely recognized across the nation for his work at Iowa for 5 years. He leveraged that to land a job at Bowling Green State?

He also SUCKED! The whole Greg Davis replacement carousel was a disaster on all fronts: program culture, style of play, play calling, recruiting, and favoritism/racism (take your pick on that last one). An ugly stain during Kirk's tenure.

well he landed at Stanford as WR coach so that's a pretty good gig I'd say.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
He went back to Michigan when Harbaugh was there but that didn't last.
As a football operations assistant.....no actual coaching duties. No on field duties...No recruiting duties...He and Harbaugh were teammates back in the 80's at Michigan..Harbaugh threw him a bone...Helped Campbell to try to rescusitate a once promising career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT