ADVERTISEMENT

Robert T Green - rep for Wadley, Fleming, Joly, etc

You do understand that this RTG crap didn’t start until a couple weeks after Doyle was gone right? There is no correlation at all. The voices that were the result of Doyle’s bad statement were the legitimate ones calling for change. They are also guys that have given him credit for their success and probably would have been willing to work with him to improve his part in the insensitive culture. These are legit feelings... I’m not sure how you are connecting the Wadley and idiot company to Doyle’s statement a long time ago.
bullcrap. look on his site. he is bragging about putting crap in athletes' heads way long ago, prior to iowa stuff

From what I have seen with the Wadley, Parker and Fleming statements - the statements seem to be edited to infuse racism or - it doesn't flow naturally. I could be wrong. Below is an example of an what I think is an edit and adding to Fleming's statement. Does anyone believe Kirk Ferentz would say this?

The Draft Day initiative actually sounds cool. Reward players for their GPA and offseason weight gains...how is that racist?? The captains (players) are the ones who picked their teams. If they drafted white players before black players, not sure how that shows that Doyle is racist.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
He is definitely an ambulance chaser.

Found him involved in other conversations involving controversies in the NCAA. Alabama injuries and Maryland player death. He gathers the info for review to see if an attorney has a case.

Is there a podcast link to the interview?

I've been trying to listen to this clown Green with his interview on espn 1170am going on right now. The guys interviewing him keep asking him what's his end game for the players like Wadley. He keeps skating and dancing away from answering it when we all know it is $. But he won't answer. Other thing of note he claims he never contacted Ricky Parks the recruit that just picked Utah over Iowa. Then again he said he never edits any of the players post sent to him which is total BS.

Long story short after listening to this guy he is exactly what I thought he'd be. A race baiting ambulance chaser.
R

bullcrap. look on his site. he is bragging about putting crap in athletes' heads way long ago, prior to iowa stuff

He didn’t start in on any of that until allegations were already made by James Daniels. If you listen to the Washed Up Walkons podcast and James Daniels talk - he gives his reasoning from coming forward. 95% of the players want constructive change and want to improve the program. Next take a look at the guys he is working with - most left the program and weren’t going to play. Doyle losing his job had absolutely nothing to do with Green. I am going out on a limb and guessing that you don’t believe racism exists and that there are no problems that need addressed? Welcome to 2020 my man... it’s time to listen to other people that have different experiences than us white people.

And yes he did share stuff on his website - but he didn’t start It.

Last edited:
Allow me to expand upon this. The following is a quote from Mr Howe:

"I'm not having a beer with Trump supporters. I've been done dancing around it. Yes. If you support him, I don't have time for you."

Now, I am not a Trump supporter, but I can still be friends with someone who is. I can work with a Trump supporter in my job. Rob, apparently, cannot.

So if Rob truly feels this way, then he needs to clear the air with his bosses and co-workers, his friends, the people who advertise on his site, the people he goes to church with, and so on. He needs to tell them that if they are Trump supporters then he no longer has time for them. He should also post the opinion above on his Twitter account. Otherwise, he is a phony.
That comment gives him credibility not deters it.

Reactions: CleteyColgate
He didn’t start in on any of that until allegations were already made by James Daniels. If you listen to the Washed Up Walkons podcast and James Daniels talk - he gives his reasoning from coming forward. 95% of the players want constructive change and want to improve the program. Next take a look at the guys he is working with - most left the program and weren’t going to play. Doyle losing his job had absolutely nothing to do with Green. I am going out on a limb and guessing that you don’t believe racism exists and that there are no problems that need addressed? Welcome to 2020 my man... it’s time to listen to other people that have different experiences than us white people.

You're arguing with this guy.

1.jpg

Reactions: BaldHawk4Life
A lawyer generally may not share a fee with a non-lawyer. I'm not aware that Green is a lawyer so any money he gets from a lawsuit would have to be back channel. I believe he could give the players money to fund the litigation and get a payback or a % of any recovery but there are complicated rules for such arrangements. I'd be a little nervous as an attorney taking on this case unless I was getting paid with a retainer; I would not have much confidence taking it on contingency b/c it doesn't strike me as legally meritorious, though the University could pay simply to get rid of the bad pub, which this guy is doing his best to amp up.

Rob Howe views Mr. Green as an upstanding citizen and a good doer for the cause. Of course, Mr. Howe has proven himself to be a clown throughout this who should have taken some actual journalism classes in college.

Rob howe is a terrible human.

I was really sad to see Jon Miller let this clown take over what he had built. I've not read or listened to anything since Jon walked away and never will. The guy is scum

My one question from his words is about transfers.

This is a Blair-type question.

How many players have transferred OUT of Iowa since 2010 (a 10 year period is good). How many were Caucasian and how many were African-American?

My one question from his words is about transfers.

This is a Blair-type question.

How many players have transferred OUT of Iowa since 2010 (a 10 year period is good). How many were Caucasian and how many were African-American?
Caucasian American.....

who said James daniels is the authoratay?

I figured AOC was coaching the team now.

per his website, one of his services is “Idea’s”
He is definitely not a master of the English language. I know I have many deficiencies when it comes to this at times so I am probably the last person who should cast stones. However, this person is putting out public statements and almost every time I see something he has written or something he says there are numerous spelling or grammatical errors. Does not look very professional

Reactions: Herkyhawk247
My personal favorite from that interview was when he implied iowa was putting some kind of additional substance, unbeknownst to the athletes, in the gatorade coolers. That’s simply a smear job absent any evidence of positive tests for whatever it is he thinks they’re putting in there

In regards to Howe, there’s a possibility, admittedly tiny, that he’s been aware of some issues and chose to stay silent in order to keep his credentials and is letting this guy do the dirty work while supporting him

For those who are still wondering about the "spokesman" for Wadley, Fleming, Joly, Rucker, and Spearman -- and what he is up to -- there is a very interesting thread on Twitter. It is an account named JadeMichael @Jade_DFW. It consists of 10 tweets - several of which are accompanied by what appears to be direct messages from Robert T. Green himself.
Somehow JadeMichael got Robert T. Green to respond to him and reveal what he is trying to do. Not sure if JadeMichael posed as someone who was inquiring about Robert T. Green's services for a former Iowa player with damning info -- or what -- but he got Green to respond and tell him how the process works and what the game plan is.

Bottom line, according to JadeMichael -- who appears to post Robert T Green's actual responses -- is that Green is helping to try to build a legal case against Iowa. Green and his "lawyers" get the player on the phone, then get the player's statement, review and edit it, then put it out there for public consumption. His "lawyers" are apparently checking to see if there is legal merit in any of it. Green says time is of the essence because they are trying to get something legal going before Iowa gets its findings out there. Green appears to state that the player pays nothing unless there is a legal case and it is successful - then it appears like the lawyers and Green get fees out of whatever they recover.

I do not know how to copy the string of tweets from JadeMichael with the supporting stuff from Robert T Green.

Why do they need a rep unless they want something?

how do we know he didn't get in james daniels' head?

how do we know he didn't get in james daniels' head?

1) James Daniels said that it started with a Zoom meeting with Bears teammates and that he felt like he needed to say something but wasn’t sure what... was prompted to speak up on Twitter. (Source: Daniels on Washed Up Walkons)

2) Motivations are completely different. Daniels is motivated for change. This other idiot has no desire to promote change, only wants money.

Listen to the WUW Podcast with him and Lomax and truly listen - don’t take it at face value. We all need to be listening to the messages that we hear from people who are not your typical white, heterosexual, gender identified, Christian, etc human beings.

Reactions: hawkbirch
1) James Daniels said that it started with a Zoom meeting with Bears teammates and that he felt like he needed to say something but wasn’t sure what... was prompted to speak up on Twitter. (Source: Daniels on Washed Up Walkons)

2) Motivations are completely different. Daniels is motivated for change. This other idiot has no desire to promote change, only wants money.

Listen to the WUW Podcast with him and Lomax and truly listen - don’t take it at face value. We all need to be listening to the messages that we hear from people who are not your typical white, heterosexual, gender identified, Christian, etc human beings.
how do we know this robert t green didn't get into the heads of nfl guys at the bears? how do you know daniels' motivations? "change" is such idiotic bull I can't even believe anybody would bring it up. obama admin exposed "change" as being blm communism. no thanks

how do we know this robert t green didn't get into the heads of nfl guys at the bears? how do you know daniels' motivations? "change" is such idiotic bull I can't even believe anybody would bring it up. obama admin exposed "change" as being blm communism. no thanks
Dude just stop being yourself for like two minutes and listen to yourself. Why would multi millionaire NFL players listen to a nobody hack like Green?

They are separate issues. Guys like Daniels and Jaleel Johnson don’t need a pay day like Wadley and Fleming.

Dude just stop being yourself for like two minutes and listen to yourself. Why would multi millionaire NFL players listen to a nobody hack like Green?

They are separate issues. Guys like Daniels and Jaleel Johnson don’t need a pay day like Wadley and Fleming.
Bingo. Not all allegations are equal.

Daniels and Johnson >>>>>>> Wadley and DJK.

You are part of the problem. Try empathizing and being the best human being you can be. This world isn’t conspiracy theories and the nonsense our idiot President spews... we need to treat people better as a whole. Nobody has a right to demean anybody for any reason. BLM is no different than the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s... was that communism? Vietnam protests? What about LGBTQ? Should they just sit back and take unfair treatment? Take a hard look in the mirror dude.

You are part of the problem. Try empathizing and being the best human being you can be. This world isn’t conspiracy theories and the nonsense our idiot President spews... we need to treat people better as a whole. Nobody has a right to demean anybody for any reason. BLM is no different than the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s... was that communism? Vietnam protests? What about LGBTQ? Should they just sit back and take unfair treatment? Take a hard look in the mirror dude.
no- but we do not need to invent unfair treatment out of thin air and assign it to the hawkeyes . either

this makes it worse. if money isn't the motivation then a political power play is . which is worse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT