ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky Jordan has committed to

Projected 184? Is he really that big? I guess he did look like he had a significantly larger frame to potentially add weight in the picture that was posted on here of him working out with Marinelli on his unofficial visit to IC over the summer. You know the one that got everyone's hopes up for him coming to Iowa for college.

Don't fret though. He is the lowest ranked of all the Jordan's thus far and the pipeline to St. Paris is already open with Marinelli and Stickley. He wasn't going to leave the family legacy at Ohio State unfinished. I always believed he was all Buckeye. I always thought this was a pipe dream regardless of what rumors were circulating out there. The only reason he is even being mentioned is because of his family's legacy (for good reason, I should add), but the reality is several better recruits can still be had at his weight.

Projected 184? Is he really that big? I guess he did look like he had a significantly larger frame to potentially add weight in the picture that was posted on here of him working out with Marinelli on his unofficial visit to IC over the summer. You know the one that got everyone's hopes up for him coming to Iowa for college.

Don't fret though. He is the lowest ranked of all the Jordan's thus far and the pipeline to St. Paris is already open with Marinelli and Stickley. He wasn't going to leave the family legacy at Ohio State unfinished. I always believed he was all Buckeye. I always thought this was a pipe dream regardless of what rumors were circulating out there. The only reason he is even being mentioned is because of his family's legacy (for good reason, I should add), but the reality is several better recruits can still be had at his weight.

FLO has him as the #5 overall 165 and Intermat projects him at 165/174 so I don't see 184.

FLO has him as the #5 overall 165 and Intermat projects him at 165/174 so I don't see 184.

Its more that he may have to go 184.
If David Carr ends up at tOSU, then, starting line-up - long term plans will be:
157 Mattox or Carr
165 Mattox or Carr
174 Kaleb Romero
184 Winner of Ethan Smith vs Rocky Jordan
197 Moore, then Gavin Hoffman

Kaleb Romero usually played football in the 190s, so he may bump to 184 down the road, opening up 174 for E Smith or Rocky.

Tough, but not unexpected. Good luck to Rocky, obviously unless he's against an Iowa guy.

ADVERTISEMENT