ADVERTISEMENT

Rokfin Collegiate duals

jrod65

HR All-American
Jan 21, 2019
UNI and ISU both go 2-0 on the day. Realbuto knocked off Sasso. Dresser bumped up Coleman and Bastida(both won) to secure the win over Cornell.

Unger (Cornell) Dec Kaylor (Oregon State) 3-1
Cabanban (ISU) Dec Unger (Cornell) 3-1

But we are supposed to sound the alarm that Spencer did not tech fall Cabanban in the 1st period, right??

Reactions: Descat1
paniro johnson took yianni to OT as well
What is up with Yianni this year? He's already been beaten and now he gets taken to SV, though we all know that Johnson is no joke. Just the same, Yianni used to be untouchable and now he appears like a normal stud wrestler. Wonder if he's just laying back until NCAAs. I know he's working both folk and free, but just the same...

What is up with Yianni this year? He's already been beaten and now he gets taken to SV, though we all know that Johnson is no joke. Just the same, Yianni used to be untouchable and now he appears like a normal stud wrestler. Wonder if he's just laying back until NCAAs. I know he's working both folk and free, but just the same...
Coasting, Sandbagging, Senioritis

He will show up in March I'm sure

When was Yianni "untouchable" against top-level opponents? Was it when he went to OT against McKenna? Or OT against Eierman? Or OT against Meredith? Or OT against Lovett? (all of which Yianni won, of course)

Dude loses his first match in five years while adjusting back from freestyle, then hands a first loss to the guy who beat Austin Gomez, and all of a sudden he's a normal stud wrestler (is that a contradiction in terms?).

He's not laying back, and he's finally 100% folkstyle focused starting last week.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
When was Yianni "untouchable" against top-level opponents? Was it when he went to OT against McKenna? Or OT against Eierman? Or OT against Meredith? Or OT against Lovett? (all of which Yianni won, of course)

Dude loses his first match in five years while adjusting back from freestyle, then hands a first loss to the guy who beat Austin Gomez, and all of a sudden he's a normal stud wrestler (is that a contradiction in terms?).

He's not laying back, and he's finally 100% folkstyle focused starting last week.
Do you have a Cornell shaped bat signal pop up any time somebody dares mention them or their wrestlers, so you have to go put on your bear costume and sprint to the computer to go to war against the big bullies on the internet?

Do you have a Cornell shaped bat signal pop up any time somebody dares mention them or their wrestlers, so you have to go put on your bear costume and sprint to the computer to go to war against the big bullies on the internet?
No, but I read wrestling forums (this, PSU, occasionally tOSU) *because I am a fan of college wrestling* and when I see a thread about the Collegiate Duals (in which Cornell wrestled, you know), I will read the thread and interact accordingly. You should try it sometime to get a non-Iowa perspective on the collegiate wrestling world.

You know what I don't do? I don't try to insult or mock people. You should try that sometime, as well, and contribute something instead.

No, but I read wrestling forums (this, PSU, occasionally tOSU) *because I am a fan of college wrestling* and when I see a thread about the Collegiate Duals (in which Cornell wrestled, you know), I will read the thread and interact accordingly. You should try it sometime to get a non-Iowa perspective on the collegiate wrestling world.

You know what I don't do? I don't try to insult or mock people. You should try that sometime, as well, and contribute something instead.
I, for one , appreciate your input. If you ever decide to insult or mock someone, start with Mineo please.

Reactions: Fatmarc
How is it that you guys haven't been blocked by Mineo yet? I thought he eventually blocks everyone...

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT