ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call: Big Ten Tournament

BigOHawk

HR Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
Omaha, NE
Whose in?
I'll be there along with Ray Kinsella! C'mon Omaha area Hawk let's fill up the stadium with black and gold!

Weather looks crappy for Wednesday so will be interesting to see what the schedule might look like. Rest of week and weekend looks good.

Reactions: ssckelley
Whose in?
I'll be there along with Ray Kinsella! C'mon Omaha area Hawk let's fill up the stadium with black and gold!

Weather looks crappy for Wednesday so will be interesting to see what the schedule might look like. Rest of week and weekend looks good.
I just heard a rumor that Purdue is asking for Wednesday and Thursday's games to be postponed.

I just heard a rumor that Purdue is asking for Wednesday and Thursday's games to be postponed.
snl-badumtiss.gif

I’ll be working right across the river during the day. Hoping to catch the 5 PM game Thursday if they win on Wednesday. Otherwise it’s probably championship game or bust.

I have my last week of school this week so I can't miss any days, and a funeral on Saturday, but if they make the championship Sunday, or games get pushed back into next week, I will be there.
5a741c10-6332-4a16-b1c9-13aa562ca36d_text.gif

I have my last week of school this week so I can't miss any days, and a funeral on Saturday, but if they make the championship Sunday, or games get pushed back into next week, I will be there.
5a741c10-6332-4a16-b1c9-13aa562ca36d_text.gif
Games can’t be pushed back past Sunday unfortunately.

For those of you who like Subway and want to save some money:

Here are 3 Codes that Work today, May 24, 2022:

Use these codes in the app as many times as you want until the expiration date (at this time, unknown).

If you have orders for you & others (ie, @WestIAHawk), you can do each order separately. For example, take advantage of the $7.99 footlong meal deal by doing each person's order separately in the app.

The 3 deals:

FOOTLONG599 = Get Any Footlong for $5.99

--You can make this sandwich DELUXE (extra meat) but not PRO (double meat)

FOOTLONGMEAL = Footlong, Drink, Chips OR 2 cookies for $7.99

--You can make this sandwich DELUXE (extra meat) but not PRO (double meat)

FREESUB = Buy 1 Footlong, Get 1 Free

--You can make the 2 sandwiches DELUXE (extra meat) but not PRO (double meat)

--I just checked. For me, the footlong Baja chicken (rotisserie) & bacon is $11.49 per sandwich; by getting ONE FREE, each footlong now costs $5.75. The $5 footlong is (almost) back!

cc: @KyleHuesmann

Safe travels and save some money, everyone!

GO HAWKS!

I might go.....niece is graduating high school in Omaha on Saturday. Depends on what the related schedule looks like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT