ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Tide Roll

I heard a broadcaster (I think it was Boomer Esiason but not sure) say he thought a lot of the southern schools were hoping their players would get covid, and get over it before the season to give them an advantage over other teams. If true, it's pretty disgusting. Not for the players so much but for the community as a whole.

I mean the young should be able to do what they want, just stay away from old people and be careful in public spaces where old people might be, if COVID wipes you out you were probably gone by a ton of other diseases too. We can’t nerf the world for everyone because some people are unlucky. That’s life

This is disgusting, until someone dies from one of their parties I would charge them with murder as they’re playing with FIRE... put a few beers in a kid and they act like they’ve never been there before - if this isn’t the stupidest thing I have recently read I don’t know what is - super sad

This is disgusting, until someone dies from one of their parties I would charge them with murder as they’re playing with FIRE... put a few beers in a kid and they act like they’ve never been there before - if this isn’t the stupidest thing I have recently read I don’t know what is - super sad
How about Cuomo and delBasio? Maybe some wrongful death class action? Talk about 2 Morons and then throw in Pelosi with her February 24th invite to Chinatown in SF. 3 people dummer than the kids.

UK4hSfPtUqpz0_qNVowfDCxKAvoslAYulLDvGuXUuS3-1ql298_M-DNDBR5NuMTRyayooFqfn8QvNzmQz2w1Bi0eqZ6AjUrVz8Hn5_jCaMFmju4fE9pr1tSfvfMFkdfVoYJzD016ueg_1PEdSmVPk7wHw9jgkxJObTYzjpfcgDdO9-Y7nlGo3z2HhJ_npHF-MB3pTT2XEtqel0TeZVg7nXhoivrQ6FPGnrpcVCsZc0yjktIUByi59Dp0F5WIEgwNKHtpC2KbiYo8zjGBVllvCXXTjHM3H3eFNCNh3AfqTVGrp7XfYw51-v20EdtPhOeutBKnUD6-LPn13DXlDJcPqnG777clog8-v-2JdP0zIHs6DmCA6CXBTnLDZCdgTep_8_raECO6v6kas0qXHAIe_S7TDfs6z6-xjjMji9_C6w8C6O1-OCdl0mIb45CWXUQhWgrltV64UGfRSmGjG72WlX2ibAHvpSILJLpTTHepOpSWE7sRPmGy8wbhnGdzFdplx1L2LN4mLJgngCNoKq_YBBtK-8rqgtgzjWgq0NT2UFzbNH8if6MKiJX6RyGlVBxDPNtFrRbncN9o7rotKjiS1YoBVfK5gBGUkydIyZycLkaAtp-TL73oQAGNBZsjBw7EsJAy82RbT9__t6DEUZpg0BINbxuqY2vogWlWyECRuVnPmRFMp3EIvmlmZXLa=w347-h257-no

I heard a broadcaster (I think it was Boomer Esiason but not sure) say he thought a lot of the southern schools were hoping their players would get covid, and get over it before the season to give them an advantage over other teams. If true, it's pretty disgusting. Not for the players so much but for the community as a whole.
We have fans in Iowa and on this board wanting that exact thing to happen. It’s a god damn game.

From what I know about Covid and college kids tendancies.... When mid August rolls around it may be a disaster

ADVERTISEMENT