ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Paul has Stroke Live

a00a5875875e6dce.jpg

I hope Dr. Paul recovers well. Despite what the MAGAs on here believe, I voted for him even though I don't agree with him on everything
I've never voted for him but in retrospect I would have. He was a fringe candidate that I didn't know much about, but I think that man would have made a damn fine president. And like you said Jimmy I don't agree with him on everything, but he was probably the best common sense moderate we will have seen in quite some time.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I "disagree with" today's Republican party the way I disagree with Tim McVey or Mohamed Atta. The party has been losing its marbles since the Clintons permanently triggered them in the early 90's but now they're dangerous. Watch Donald Trump encourage violence as the election approaches and following it when he disputes the results. I don't have the time or patience to reason with or hear absolute scumbags out. And that's what Trump's Republican party and its supporters are. It's not a secret that they're anti-Americans bent on destroying America as its been since the guilded age ended.

And also stop saying "leftists," douche. We're liberals, progressives, or Democrats. "Leftists" are what Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh have trained you to call us to invoke images of Latin American guerillas. It's like us calling you a Nazi.
This kinda talk is an embarrassment to all that Hawkeye gear you had on in your picture. Tim McVey or Mohammed Atta? Come on man. That's just stupid.

I have a feeling it isnt just a 40 of beer your missing in the picture. I also suspect about 40 lbs lighter then too.

Dr. Paul would be appalled at your rhetoric on here.

BS. Ron Paul wasn’t a racist fascist who wants to take away voting rights of others like your syphalitic pepophilic “leader” Drumpf. His son is, but the father was never like that in his own political career prior to his senility/having to support his moronic son late in life.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

Don’t pretend tobe naive. The only strategy Drumpf and the Magats have left is to steal as many votes as possible from Biden voters and to makeup legal rationale to stop even more. We have never had such a Constitutional Crisis as the one your fascist leaders has created.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Don’t pretend tobe naive. The only strategy Drumpf and the Magats have left is to steal as many votes as possible from Biden voters and to makeup legal rationale to stop even more. We have never had such a Constitutional Crisis as the one your fascist leaders has created.
Quit doing drugs.

I "disagree with" today's Republican party the way I disagree with Tim McVey or Mohamed Atta. The party has been losing its marbles since the Clintons permanently triggered them in the early 90's but now they're dangerous. Watch Donald Trump encourage violence as the election approaches and following it when he disputes the results. I don't have the time or patience to reason with or hear absolute scumbags out. And that's what Trump's Republican party and its supporters are. It's not a secret that they're anti-Americans bent on destroying America as its been since the guilded age ended.

And also stop saying "leftists," douche. We're liberals, progressives, or Democrats. "Leftists" are what Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh have trained you to call us to invoke images of Latin American guerillas. It's like us calling you a Nazi.
I am sorry this is happening to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT