ADVERTISEMENT

Roody taps out

I’m guessing Trump, or Cipollone, said nope. First semi-sane decision by the President this year.

But who believes it’s because he is a ‘witness’? I’d bet it’s because, in order,

1. He isn’t a witness, but rather under investigation for his own role
2. Trump told him he meant what he said about not paying him. Or
3. There is no 3

It's crazy just how disgraced Rudy has become from his post-9/11 days as mayor when he was an admired fixture at Yankee games with the NYPD ball cap. Now everyone sees him as another senile Trump patsy.

Unbelievable.

He's become a caricature really.

20190122edbbc-a.jpg

Well now what is Trump going to do? What other lawyer is going to willingly lie for Trump during a senate trial? It would be funny as hell for him to need a public defender because every high end lawyer turns Trump down.

Sadly before it gets that far I suspect some house members would gladly bend over to represent Trump.

The WaPo news this AM said Rudy has asked Trump for a pardon.

I wonder what things he wants the pardon for?
Dang it. I was looking forward to finally seeing the proof of all that election fraud. He's been promising to reveal.
"I know there was election fraud. People were paid for their votes. I have the receipts to prove it."

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Well now what is Trump going to do? What other lawyer is going to willingly lie for Trump during a senate trial? It would be funny as hell for him to need a public defender because every high end lawyer turns Trump down.

Sadly before it gets that far I suspect some house members would gladly bend over to represent Trump.
The clown show must go on. The constitution does not require that a licensed attorney represent an impeached president at trial. Recruit a few members from the Freedom Caucus. Send Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Ted Yahoo, Marjorie Taylor Greene ....the bench of imbeciles is deep. Louie Gohmert has a law degree. You asked: what other lawyer is going to willingly lie for Trump during a senate trial? There you go.

It's crazy just how disgraced Rudy has become from his post-9/11 days as mayor when he was an admired fixture at Yankee games with the NYPD ball cap. Now everyone sees him as another senile Trump patsy.

Unbelievable.
It’s almost as if those of us who have been saying that everything Trump touches dies for the past 5 years were right. 🙄

I wonder if the colostomy bag that goes by the name Jonathan Turley will step in and be Dersh’s second chair.

I don't think so. Turley was for impeachment of politicians who had resigned before he decided to be against it this week.

What a tool.

I think Turley 2021 would have liked Turley 1999.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT