ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Updates: The new kids have arrived on campus. #'s have been assigned. Jacob Koch (6-1 guard from IC West) joins team as a walk-on

Is Tadjo wearing a wedding ring? Also, I have no clue what the hand signals mean.

I'm counting on some good intel here.
ric flair wrestling GIF

Is Tadjo wearing a wedding ring? Also, I have no clue what the hand signals mean.

I'm counting on some good intel here.

Here's some interesting intel! Did you know Tadjo's full name and his tie to 2 teammates?

Well, here you go:

* Incoming freshman Nogbou Chris Tadjo was born in Montreal Canada but I believe his parents are from Ivory Coast (southern West Africa).

* Seydou Traore is originally from Mali in West Africa. His parents are Abraham Traore & Mariam Sylla.

* Sophomore Ladji Dembele is also originally from Mali in West Africa.

Not sure if it's by plan or by coincidence, but if these 3 West African players on our current 12 scholarship roster find success at Iowa, that could be a very valuable recruiting pipeline for Iowa for years to come.

Here's some interesting intel! Did you know Tadjo's full name and his tie to 2 teammates?

Well, here you go:

* Incoming freshman Nogbou Chris Tadjo was born in Montreal Canada but I believe his parents are from Ivory Coast (southern West Africa).

* Seydou Traore is originally from Mali in West Africa. His parents are Abraham Traore & Mariam Sylla.

* Sophomore Ladji Dembele is also originally from Mali in West Africa.

Not sure if it's by plan or by coincidence, but if these 3 West African players on our current 12 scholarship roster find success at Iowa, that could be a very valuable recruiting pipeline for Iowa for years to come.

Tadjo was also born in West Africa, there is misinformation that his birthplace is Montreal.

Man, Jacob's highlights take me back to shooting many, many hoops in that West High gym. Jack M sure looks to have a lot of Patrick M in him from those highlights.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT