ADVERTISEMENT

Rough Week

I'd very much like that, especially if it ends up being DeSantis.
giphy.gif

Republicans are only for the type of freedoms they want. Freedom for their religion. Books they want people to read. It goes on and on. They aren't about real freedom at all.
I don't fully agree with you, but I'll still ask the question: How is that any different than the Democrat party?

I don't fully agree with you, but I'll still ask the question: How is that any different than the Democrat party?
What religions do the democrats want to ban? What books? How are the democrats trying to make it harder for Republicans to vote? How are democrats taking reproductive rights away from 50% of the population? What are democrats telling teachers they aren't allowed to teach? Hell, Republicans constantly say the Democrats are coming for your guns, which gets shown to be false time and time again...because Democrats own guns.

Well, to be fair, the Democrats don't parade around the words "freedom" and "patriot" constantly like the Right does.

You make a fair point but let's be honest. The Right doesn't actually want freedom either. Neither party should be using that as their selling point. But, the cons are doing just that.

It looks like the White House staff will be letting Joe take questions from the press next week. I wonder how much of it will be scripted. Tune in on Wednesday at 4:00 ET.

It looks like the White House staff will be letting Joe take questions from the press next week. I wonder how much of it will be scripted. Tune in on Wednesday at 4:00 ET.
Don't even pretend that you would care about anything he has to say. Your mind was made up before the majority elected him.

If his track record of governance is any indication of his future could-be presidency, then I'd say yes. I'm pretty skeptical that Trump will be out or be replaced, though.
Yes we can't put it past stupid people to think that there is nobody better out there than Trump for Republicans......

I personally think every President should HAVE to do a weekly presser answering questions from different reporters.

If college football coaches can do it, Presidents should. Ane let's not try to call out either party here. Both Trump and Biden were PATHETIC at this

If the last 20 years are any indication good and President should not be used in the same sentence.
To be fair, we the public can share some of the blame when for example if you were president and you got coffee and a bagel for breakfast instead of milk and mini donuts, you'd have about 30 million people worshipping the ground you walk on, and the rest cursing your existence and declaring that America is a morally bankrupt and dying country because of that one decision...........and you still have the rest of the day full of choices to make. :D

That's why politics are silly.

Reactions: red/green hawk
What religions do the democrats want to ban? What books? How are the democrats trying to make it harder for Republicans to vote? How are democrats taking reproductive rights away from 50% of the population? What are democrats telling teachers they aren't allowed to teach? Hell, Republicans constantly say the Democrats are coming for your guns, which gets shown to be false time and time again...because Democrats own guns.
All of which are freedoms your worldview prioritizes on the other side of the arguments. I'm not arguing Republicans don't do this. You're arguing that Democrats don't. That's silly. You just have a different moral compass.

Don't even pretend that you would care about anything he has to say. Your mind was made up before the majority elected him.
I actually had high hopes for Joe. My hopes were based on him being a relatively moderate Senator, and decent VP. His cognitive decline is worse than I thought, and his demeanor isn't anything close to what it was 5 years ago.

I accept that Joe is no longer capable of thinking quickly on his feet. He will undoubtedly be well prepped, just as any POTUS would, and reporters will have to provide their questions in advance.

To be fair, we the public can share some of the blame when for example if you were president and you got coffee and a bagel for breakfast instead of milk and mini donuts, you'd have about 30 million people worshipping the ground you walk on, and the rest cursing your existence and declaring that America is a morally bankrupt and dying country because of that one decision...........and you still have the rest of the day full of choices to make. :D

That's why politics are silly.
I like bagels and mini donuts. And admittingly I fall pretty hard to one "side" and it's not hard to figure out which "side" that is...but agree politics are silly and getting worked up over them is even sillier.

I actually had high hopes for Joe. My hopes were based on him being a relatively moderate Senator, and decent VP. His cognitive decline is worse than I thought, and his demeanor isn't anything close to what it was 5 years ago.

I accept that Joe is no longer capable of thinking quickly on his feet. He will undoubtedly be well prepped, just as any POTUS would, and reporters will have to provide their questions in advance.
Cognitive decline? Is it REALLY that poor? Do you REALLY know he doesn't have a handle on what's going on or are you just following the IMMEDIATE narrative put forth by the right wing. Is he what he used to be? I doubt it. But he's still a helluva lot smarter than the majority of us. Stupid people - not saying you - are questioning his cognitive ability. Constantly. People that are obviously lacking intelligence are questioning him...because they are told to.

He thinks fast enough on his feet too. I'm not going to judge him at all for the same things that many presidents have done.

Reactions: littlez
The guy all for freedom and liberty

expect for women
or teachers
or local governments.
Pretty sure women teachers and local governments haven’t been held down by Covid restrictions since this all started in Florida. Nobody has to wear a mask or get a vax and anyone that wants to can. Now do New York and California mask mandates galore for the poor women

Pretty sure women teachers and local governments haven’t been held down by Covid restrictions since this all started in Florida. Nobody has to wear a mask or get a vax and anyone that wants to can. Now do New York and California mask mandates galore for the poor women
2loZ.gif

Reactions: littlez

WTF are you talking about?

(and local government have been held down. the state told them what they can and can't do. I thought you guys were the party of small government)

Reactions: Tom Paris
Cognitive decline? Is it REALLY that poor? Do you REALLY know he doesn't have a handle on what's going on or are you just following the IMMEDIATE narrative put forth by the right wing. Is he what he used to be? I doubt it. But he's still a helluva lot smarter than the majority of us. Stupid people - not saying you - are questioning his cognitive ability. Constantly. People that are obviously lacking intelligence are questioning him...because they are told to.

He thinks fast enough on his feet too. I'm not going to judge him at all for the same things that many presidents have done.
You should know, @Finance85, that only Republicans are known to simply blindly follow a biased narrative, and Democrats never simply follow the left wing narrative. Democrats are the enlightened, true thinkers; Republicans are the dumb sheep.

Once again, Tom, if you're going to act like only one side thinks their crap doesn't stink, then you are simply showing your blind biases. It's all about your worldview, your a priori assumptions. We all have them.

You seemingly believe that plurality determines our morality. I believe that morality is derived from our Creator. You may not believe that as I do; so be it. But don't claim the right has a Religion and you don't.

Everyone worships something. We are created to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT