ADVERTISEMENT

Rough Week

Not the same thing. A poster called DeSantis dumb, but misspelled the name. Pointing out the irony. Calling Biden Squinty Eyes is just name calling. If she had chided him for calling him DeathSantis, and then used Squinty Eyes, you would have a point.
Actually it is the same thing. In both cases, it's about respect for said person.

Actually it is the same thing. In both cases, it's about respect for said person.
Not really. Hers is disrespect, the other poster was ignorant. Unless you believe that his not bothering to learn how to spell his name correctly is a form of disrespect.

Not really. Hers is disrespect, the other poster was ignorant. Unless you believe that his not bothering to learn how to spell his name correctly is a form of disrespect.
Semantics, dude.

And yes, intentionally misspelling a name is a form of disrespect.

What religions do the democrats want to ban? What books? How are the democrats trying to make it harder for Republicans to vote? How are democrats taking reproductive rights away from 50% of the population? What are democrats telling teachers they aren't allowed to teach? Hell, Republicans constantly say the Democrats are coming for your guns, which gets shown to be false time and time again...because Democrats own guns.
Democrats are losers so you already know what that makes you.

Apparently Biden has re-set the bar for excellence. DeSantis always knows where he is, so he’s at least halfway there. He doesn’t wear a diaper and doesn’t read “the end” when he uses a teleprompter so I think that’s gonna be a big yessss.
Yo Semite 😂

Well the other name I often see applied to him is Vegetable in Chief. Not going there.
What I think is “weird” is you getting heated up over what I called him in the first place.
Often see it applied? Or apply it yourself? No, you certainly have never ‘gone there.’
Because it allows the Dims to have press conferences denouncing this and distracting their dumb ass voters from what the Vegetable in Chief is doing to our country.
It's almost as if the lefties need to prop him up so we don't notice the disaster the current Vegetable in Chief is presiding over.

How am I "wallowing in self-pity"??? Why do I need to wallow in anything? Mistake? Look at the Vegetable in Chief (don't be obtuse) who couldn't even remember which branch of the military his deceased son served in during his interview…
Stop worrying about him. Worry about the Vegetable in Chief running in '24 and stop bringing the other guys name up in everything. Jeebus.

Often see it applied? Or apply it yourself? No, you certainly have never ‘gone there.’
Where did I deny that I have gone there before? I only said I wasn't going there in this thread.

I have never see such whining by people who KNOW this man is no longer competent, has been a disappointment in office, and who in fact will NOT get better. So of late we have the wailing and "why are you calling him names..."
More than one of you are pivoting to that...you're parroting your favorite progressive sites.
You do what you want, but if I were you I'd sac up...November will be here before you know it.

Where did I deny that I have gone there before? I only said I wasn't going there in this thread.

I have never see such whining by people who KNOW this man is no longer competent, has been a disappointment in office, and who in fact will NOT get better. So of late we have the wailing and "why are you calling him names..."
More than one of you are pivoting to that...you're parroting your favorite progressive sites.
You do what you want, but if I were you I'd sac up...November will be here before you know it.
😂

What a joke you have become…but maybe always were. Bless your heart.

It's not my intention to be deliberately ugly about Biden's health or mental challenges.

pivoting? Certainly not me. Parroting? Another whiff. What’s coming in November that I need to “sac up” for? Strike 3 is certainly on its way.

Reactions: fredjr82
😂

What a joke you have become…but maybe always were. Bless your heart.

pivoting? Certainly not me. Parroting? Another whiff. What’s coming in November that I need to “sac up” for? Strike 3 is certainly on its way.
If that's all you got dude, I'm fine with it. Have you always been such a tough guy? Or...maybe you just thought you were? I've never noticed...😉

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
If that's all you got dude, I'm fine with it. Have you always been such a tough guy? Or...maybe you just thought you were? I've never noticed...😉
And there it is…the third strike.

Who is acting tough? You talk about people whining and name calling, and here you are doing both in the same post. Speaking of “all you got…”

the-face-you-make-when-youve-been-caught-red-handed.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT