ADVERTISEMENT

rubber bullets

baddog25

HR All-American
Aug 6, 2018
962b1ee76c008c69f29126f5065d48d126a269894671f9f5734c5becb65304d1.jpg

Supposedly, this portland mom got shot by Trumps storm troopers 22 times with rubber bullets

You’ll notice most of those are on her back.
my guess is that trad thinks 1. a bakery owner has the right to deny making a wedding cake for a gay couple but have no right to require a mask in their establishment
2. that unarmed multiracial people protesting police brutality are anarchists and thugs but a bunch of white guys with AK 47s, Uzies, etc. that march to the state house of michigan threatening to lynch the governor over mask requirements are american patriots just exercising their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

my guess is that trad thinks 1. a bakery owner has the right to deny making a wedding cake for a gay couple but have no right to require a mask in their establishment
2. that unarmed multiracial people protesting police brutality are anarchists and thugs but a bunch of white guys with AK 47s, Uzies, etc. that march to the state house of michigan threatening to lynch the governor over mask requirements are american patriots just exercising their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Derp.

The baker absolutely has the right to require masks in his establishment, along with shirt, shoes and pants.

Americans used to have the right to peacefully assemble. Let's pretend Obama was president again, and he was ordering the streets to be swept clean of some moms at a pro life rally.
Well they aren't peacefully assembling so the rest of your post is dishonest bullshit.

So you've seen NO VIDEO of people peacefully protesting getting grabbed by cops, pepper sprayed, or tear gassed? Because I've seen a lot of it, including the moms in Portland...pepper sprayed right in the face.
And you're being played. Willfully, I might add, if you think those videos portray what is 100% accurately happening.

And you're being played. Willfully, I might add, if you think those videos portray what is 100% accurately happening.

Pretty sure this is a video showing a peaceful defund the police march doing nothing but marching together who are then violently assaulted by the police out of the blue. Have the guts to watch this unedited video and tell me why the police have the right to violently assault the protesters. I’ll wait.

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...olice-attacking-peaceful-protesters-on-july-4

Pretty sure this is a video showing a peaceful defund the police march doing nothing but marching together who are then violently assaulted by the police out of the blue. Have the guts to watch this unedited video and tell me why the police have the right to violently assault the protesters. I’ll wait.

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...olice-attacking-peaceful-protesters-on-july-4
They have the right because they were breaking the effin law by blocking the street. Stop doing that and this shit doesn't happen. Why is that so hard to understand?

Look, there are people who need to be arrested during these protests. I was watching a couple of months ago laughing when cops showed up and arrested over a dozen looters in Santa Monica. Absolutely I am for that. However, I have seen several where people were just talking towards police and snatched up. That is bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT