ADVERTISEMENT

RudUCK

He had 5 secs of a slow LB running at him, throw the ball away. Not his fault but also his fault.

Is thee anything in particular that you are seeing that leads you to believe that? Just curious. They look very average to me.
You're right, I think it's just the negative attitude in me expecting it to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

You're right, I think it's just the negative attitude in me expecting it to happen. Hope I'm wrong.

I think that most people think he'll turn them around. I just haven't seen anything yet so I was curious.

Hoping Rudock has a good season. It's not like he didn't try or bashed the state of Iowa on his way out.

Nice drive by Michigan and the offense. Utah and Oregon State are not ISU and ISU people..

Hoping Rudock has a good season. It's not like he didn't try or bashed the state of Iowa on his way out.

This. I would say he had much more class in this whole ordeal than a minority of our fan base.

Announcers really trying to make Mich exciting, but yikes, their offense is anemic.

Actually the announcer is Chris Spielman and I love Spielman as an announcer but you can tell he is biased when he does Michigan games. He hates them and I understand that.

Earlier Jake went deep to Darboh and the Oregon St DB got there early but no flag, Spielman says that's a good play got there just in time. Even SM says spoken like a true defender. Later they called a much lesser PI call IMO against Peppers and Spielman says that's a good call. I started laughing.

No, but he did quit on his team .... if he is a Hawkeye at heart then he stays and helps the team. He competes for the starter position and is there in case CJ gets hurt. Instead, he loses the starting position and QUITS. It's not like he is going to the NFL, so what is the point of going to Michigan???? Sorry, he is a quitter in my book.

Reactions: Nurman
He's not a graduate who took the opportunity to join a school that is even better than Iowa for his chosen profession?

Jake gave his all for Iowa and I thank him for it.

And I'm thankful Ferentz at some point gave the starting job to the better player. We don't play Michigan this year, so all the best to Jake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT