ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Drops His Trousers, Laughter Ensues

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
Cassidy Hutchinson has Trump World scrambling. And desperate to find a line of attack.

Enter attack dog Rudolf Giuliani to take a shot (no pun intended) and publically expose himself (metphorically speakiing, of course)

In an attempt to discredit Hutchinson, Rudy dropped a (since deleted) tweet which read:

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent.
The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon." (emphasis added)

You may recall her J6C testimony about Giuliani:

LIZ CHENEY: Ms. Hutchinson, did Rudy Giuliani ever suggest that he was interested in receiving a Presidential pardon related to January 6th?
CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: He did.
LIZ CHENEY: Ms. Hutchinson did White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows ever indicate that he was interested in receiving a Presidential pardon related to January 6th?
CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: Mr. Meadows did seek that pardon. Yes, ma'am.
LIZ CHENEY: Thank you, Ms. Hutchinson. Mr. Chairman, I yield back.

In a lame effort to "prove" Hutchinson was lying and contrary to his persistent denials that he has ever sought a pardon, Rudy admits he asked for a pardon.

The funny part is this: Cassidy Hutchinson never claimed she was present when he asked for a pardon. She likely became privy to that information via a formal White House communication or briefing. She was tasked by Mark Meadows.

Tonight, despite his admission via tweet, Rudy is maintaining that he never asked for or wanted a presidential pardon. Maybe he will hold a press conference at Four Seasons Lawn and Garden to clear up any misunderstanding or confusion

Last edited:
Is there anyone in this sad, sordid saga who has embarrassed himself/herself more than Giuliani? Whatever the joke, Rudy's the punchline.
He epitomizes someone who could've gone out at the very top - as "America's Mayor". Instead he stuck around and ruined his entire legacy and reputation and became a terrible embarrassment.

FWgfpBsUUAYMjVk

You'd be Loco also if you huffed 2 kilograms of asbestos laden dust into your lungs. I'm amazed he isn't dead of mesothelioma.

If he never asked for a pardon why would he have to tell the president he doesn't want or need one?

Was the president going around and asking random members of his staff if they wanted a pardon? Why would he do that?
To be fair, if Trump used the "I am an ego maniac who needs to feel powerful over others" defense, I'd kind of believe he did go around asking.

Reactions: lucas80
Its very sad for Rudy... he could have died a hero in how he turned around NYC but nope...
I am glad this happened as I think he has always been a scumbag. But you are right, he was seen as America's mayor at one point and time. I know I had a lot of respect for him. Amazing what working for Trump can do for you, especially when you stay on board for so long.

I am glad this happened as I think he has always been a scumbag. But you are right, he was seen as America's mayor at one point and time. I know I had a lot of respect for him. Amazing what working for Trump can do for you, especially when you stay on board for so long.
The Netflix documentary on bringing down the mob didn’t help him.

The guys who hid those bugs are insanely courageous. With what they got on tape a monkey could have gotten a conviction.

He epitomizes someone who could've gone out at the very top - as "America's Mayor". Instead he stuck around and ruined his entire legacy and reputation and became a terrible embarrassment.
Yes, for sure. After his term as NYC mayor he would have been welcomed at one of several Madison Avenue firms and given a very generous financial arrangement with privileges to chose areas of practice and freedom to pick cases and clients, or not. The firm would gain clients and revenue in any event with Rudy on the letterhead.

Same story with Mike Flynn. His extensive background in military intelligence would have made him attractive to private industries as a high paid consultant.

They both jumped on the Trump train. I can see the appeal though. Both saw Trump's remarkable capacity to sucker people for huge sums of money. But he's stingy ... and corrupt.

Iowans everywhere are asking where they can buy those shorts and if they are available with cargo pockets.

Or you can buy my pillow guy sandals through Rudy.

Or wait - there is more! $325 cameos!

Yes, for sure. After his term as NYC mayor he would have been welcomed at one of several Madison Avenue firms and given a very generous financial arrangement with privileges to chose areas of practice and freedom to pick cases and clients, or not. The firm would gain clients and revenue in any event with Rudy on the letterhead.

Same story with Mike Flynn. His extensive background in military intelligence would have made him attractive to private industries as a high paid consultant.

They both jumped on the Trump train. I can see the appeal though. Both saw Trump's remarkable capacity to sucker people for huge sums of money. But he's stingy ... and corrupt.

I don't know if they are just shrewd, calculating, opportunists who jumped on the Trump train for cash. I think it's more likely they acquired a bit of crazy, older and debilitating, and got hooked going down the rabbit hole. There's plenty of seemingly "smart" people who can't identify what is reality and what is not, they've basically been conditioned.

Probably a bit of both.

I don't know if they are just shrewd, calculating, opportunists who jumped on the Trump train for cash. I think it's more likely they acquired a bit of crazy, older and debilitating, and got hooked going down the rabbit hole. There's plenty of seemingly "smart" people who can't identify what is reality and what is not, they've basically been conditioned.

Probably a bit of both.
Good point. Idealogues with axes to grind. Trump's ascent to the top of the Republican party provided an opportunity. Flynn surely had a major grudge against Obama who booted him from the DoD..... he also appears to be an out-of-the-closet Christian nationalist. Rudy despises Hillary with red hot passion. At the bottom of that rabbit hole is the Q-anon drain and both got sucked in hard.

There is a lot of selective memory on Rudy. He was on thin ice politically in NYC until 9/11. I won't fault him for his actions in the days after the attack, but he had issues. Both personally and politically before 9/11.
Now he is a laughingstock, as mentioned by others. He's most likely going to die in prison, or scrounging around on fringe sites grifting what little he can.

You really have to be more specific when you say Rudy's ex wife. I think he's had four of them. Although, didn't he do something classy and get one of them to sign some papers on her death bed or something?
Only the best work for Donald Trump. He also seems like a good candidate to figure out that broke and out of prison beats broke and in prison for the rest of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
You really have to be more specific when you say Rudy's ex wife. I think he's had four of them. Although, didn't he do something classy and get one of them to sign some papers on her death bed or something?
Only the best work for Donald Trump. He also seems like a good candidate to figure out that broke and out of prison beats broke and in prison for the rest of your life.
Some were cousins some were not, etc. I do apologize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT