ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Giuliani Now a 'Target' in Georgia Election Interference Investigation

h-hawk

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
For those not following the Giuliani thread. How far the mighty have fallen.

"Georgia prosecutors have notified lawyers representing Rudy Giuliani that the personal attorney to former President Donald Trump is now a target of the widening election interference investigation led by the Fulton County district attorney.

Giuliani attorney Robert Costello told USA TODAY that prosecutors made the notification Monday to local defense attorneys in Atlanta.

The former New York mayor, who is scheduled to testify before a special grand jury in Atlanta later this week, had made wide-ranging claims that voting systems altered Georgia ballots, while ignoring a hand-count audit that confirmed President Joe Biden's victory in the state.

Giuliani also asserted that about 65,000 underage voters, more than 2,500 felons and 800 dead people voted in the state. All of those claims have been debunked by the Georgia secretary of state, which found no underage voters, only 74 potential felony voters and only two votes that may have been improperly cast in the name of dead voters."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-georgia-election-investigation/10330453002/

Trump loyalty one goes one way, so he isn't about to do much to help old Rudy out. Eventually these guys will realize they don't want to go to prison for Trump. Who will be the first to turn?

I have raised this point before, but if Rudy and Don say they have attorney / client privilege, don't they have to prove Rudy was Trump's lawyer? As POTUS, Don was forbidden to accept certain gifts, and legal services is supposedly one of them. And, none of that matters in a criminal case, which is where this seems to be headed.

Reactions: cigaretteman
This could be an issue for Trump based on what they have on Rudy. If Rudy is facing jail time I think he would snitch very quickly if he got offered a deal, privilege be damned.

Rudy is an old drunk who mistook a lawn care company for a high end hotel when giving a press conference. I am dubious of his ability to have saved anything incriminating against Trump as a Get Out Of Jail Free card. He would probably next to useless if he tried to flip on Trump.

I'm not sure what happened to Rudy. He was a decent mayor of NYC at one time. It seems he's lost all ability to have rational thoughts. In some ways it would be a kindness to him to put him in a Club Fed facility. Maybe Eglin AFB.

I'm not sure what happened to Rudy. He was a decent mayor of NYC at one time. It seems he's lost all ability to have rational thoughts. In some ways it would be a kindness to him to put him in a Club Fed facility. Maybe Eglin AFB.

Eglin's prison camp has been closed for years, the closest camp is Pensacola on Sauffley, still pretty cushy, but not quite as nice as Eglin from what I have heard.

nervous-hot.gif

Eglin's prison camp has been closed for years, the closest camp is Pensacola on Sauffley, still pretty cushy, but not quite as nice as Eglin from what I have heard.
Thanks for the update. I've obviously been a little lax in keeping up with federal prisons. There's no way Saufley Field could be as nice as Eglin.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Weird that for once in his life Rudy didn't want to ham it up for the cameras this afternoon when his session ended.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT