ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Roh. Is Ron DeSantis The Groomer? Would the GQP Even Care?

First of all you are saying I called goldmom stupid. That's a lie so that makes you a liar. I said her reply was stupid not her. You admitted being an ass, your words, and now you lied. Sad.
asshole-marty.gif

Triggered?
Nah. Some days I just have less tolerance for the DNC trolls, bots, and fakes on here insulting the intelligence of anyone blindly obeying the edicts of the leftists who lie every single day.
We are being led by a vegetable and their consistent party line is that we must cheer for the BS spewed and we must like it or we’re nitwits.
Good luck with that.
jim-carrey-frustrated.gif

Reactions: SB_SB
Is that dumb@ss giving a speech in front of a bunch of range-top oven boxes?
DeSantis is clearly protecting the right of every Floridian to buy a gas stove. Us Libs are trying to take them away from people if you hadn't heard. DeSantis is fighting the good fight.

Roles reversed, you wouldn’t care either. Desensitization in this country.

Actually I would. If Hunter Biden is guilty of some crime, prosecute him.

Ethics in government matter to me. Citizens United is a joke. Freedom of Speech my ass.

No government official in this country should be able to take anything more than $2.99 from anyone doing business with govt or affected by govt policy.

You are correct on all accounts. It is very likely that DeGroomer doesn't run or flames out early in the primary process. I am holding out hope that he stays in long enough for there to be a public flogging in a televised debate a la Jeb and Little Marco. It would be the perfect send off for our POS governor as he exits the national stage.
Do you still reside in Florida? I thought I read one of your posts from last year saying otherwise.
So am I to believe you supported Andrew Gillum in 2018 and then Charlie Crist or Nikki Fried last year? Sounds like you love our state. 🙄
You have used every dumb pseudonym for RDS you found on the Internet and you call him a POS.
Here’s an idea: get better candidates to run from the Democratic side. We’ll wait.

Actually I would. If Hunter Biden is guilty of some crime, prosecute him.

Ethics in government matter to me. Citizens United is a joke. Freedom of Speech my ass.

No government official in this country should be able to take anything more than $2.99 from anyone doing business with govt or affected by govt policy.
That's all good, but the key phrase you use is If Hunter Biden is guilty.

Many here have already convicted RD. Many have also convicted Hunter.

Wait for the outcome. Opinions are fine, but stating RD is a Pedo, without "IMO"...... Unnecessary.

DeSantis is clearly protecting the right of every Floridian to buy a gas stove. Us Libs are trying to take them away from people if you hadn't heard. DeSantis is fighting the good fight.

Gas stoves are like three weeks and a dozen grievances ago. Is DeGroomer just going through the motions now that is becoming obvious to him that he's very likely hit his ceiling?

So, DeSantis isn't really denying it. He's just saying he's busy doing the will of the people by hunting down woke Libs and TG kids?
He'd better come up with another response. He needs to be forcefully saying it's a lie. Trump will get back onto Twitter and Facebook soon enough and dare them to suspend him for violating rules of content in his posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT