ADVERTISEMENT

(Rumor) Lounge has thread on QB1 & QB2 being out with the Flu?

Padilla and Petras. Sounds like it might not just be them. Running through several on the team. However the question I haven’t seen answered yet is who got on the plane?

What the piss.
how about an actual insider substantiate this…???…!!! Or talk about the greatness of notre dame.

0089cc9d-bb04-444e-88a4-460e03348930_text.gif

Padilla and Petras. Sounds like it might not just be them. Running through several on the team. However the question I haven’t seen answered yet is who got on the plane?
I would imagine they'd go by bus, given it can't be much over 3 hours from Iowa City to Lincoln. The good thing is anyone feeling better last night or even this morning could still be driven up this morning. Fingers crossed...

I would imagine they'd go by bus, given it can't be much over 3 hours from Iowa City to Lincoln. The good thing is anyone feeling better last night or even this morning could still be driven up this morning. Fingers crossed...
Wouldn't want to be sitting in the back too close to that bathroom.

Reactions: spiderland
In the iowa city area for the holiday. There is a lot of stomach flu / something going around here. We've had a couple of events cancelled due to illness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT