ADVERTISEMENT

(Rumor) Lounge has thread on QB1 & QB2 being out with the Flu?

Padilla and Petras. Sounds like it might not just be them. Running through several on the team. However the question I haven’t seen answered yet is who got on the plane?
Unfortunately they have to take a bus(es) to the game. Some B1G rule about travel distances.

• Haha
Reactions: natewantofbees
If actually food poisoning they are probably extremely weak. I had a bout last week in Mexico and got winded walking up some stairs yesterday.

So I guess there is nothing to this - almost 15 min into the KCJJ Pat Harty ..show..thing, and no mention of any widespread issues with flu. So since the "journalists" are not talking about this.. guess it's not true. (?).

So I guess there is nothing to this - almost 15 min into the KCJJ Pat Harty ..show..thing, and no mention of any widespread issues with flu. So since the "journalists" are not talking about this.. guess it's not true. (?).
I would suppose the biggest issue is since this rumor came over from the pay site, why the hell would you pay for fake news?

dumb-and-dumber-toilet.gif

Toilet humor is the best

I am still laughing............

I would imagine they'd go by bus, given it can't be much over 3 hours from Iowa City to Lincoln. The good thing is anyone feeling better last night or even this morning could still be driven up this morning. Fingers crossed...
An IV of fluids would/does wonders. If they were better last night (and it was food poisoning), we could be OK.
If the flu, and feeling better last night, not so much... Although an IV would still definitely help.

Never call in sick to work if you are not really sick. That is pretty low-class, IMO. Particularly for a football game.

But if someone has food poisoning they should definitely stay home.
I couldn't move when I had food poisoning... It kicked in mid-afternoon. But started feeling better the next afternoon.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
Unfortunately they have to take a bus(es) to the game. Some B1G rule about travel distances.

At least at one time, the Big Ten rule was if the distance was 250 miles or less, a team had to bus either to the game or home. This to ensure rich programs (who could fly everywhere) did not have an advantage over less rich.

It’s very much true

ADVERTISEMENT