ADVERTISEMENT

(Rumor) Lounge has thread on QB1 & QB2 being out with the Flu?

Is it me or did this thread turn into a Progressive commercial?

Flu impacted team/practice this week, including qb room. Sounds like it's come and gone, but hard to think it won't have an impact

ITT:
Last (time) I had (illness) and it lasted (duration). But when you travel to Lincoln it takes (number of hours).

Big thanks to everyone for your anecdotes.

Unfortunately they have to take a bus(es) to the game. Some B1G rule about travel distances.
That's not true. I used to work for the huskers and we flew literally everywhere. It was a longer bus ride from the hotel to kinnick than the actual flight was

A bit odd that checking all the on-line rags and resources I can't find anything being written about this....so, it is either not real OR it was real and passed (literally).

Let's see, the last 2 times I ate at a fast food joint, 15 minutes later severe cramping and vomit. Yep, it must have been covid. 🤣
food poisoning doesn't hit you in 15 minutes. It takes 6-12 hours for true food poisoning to proliferate in your body before the endotoxins cause illness. What you had a was a tummy ache not food poisoning.

I am on the Hawk Central text group and he texted about 45 minutes ago that he wouldn’t be surprised if flu bug is going around because Linderbaum and Padilla weren’t made available on Tuesday. However, he couldn’t confirm it was widespread. We shall see. Go Hawks!

Ok, so just confirmed by Leistikow. Great, serve up a big “L” to end the season, wow. I would be shocked if we won this game, shocked.

FWIW, I was told it was the first part of the week, and close to half the team was affected. I would imagine there was some hyperbole, but still I would assume it was 20+ players and I know coaches were impacted too. Hopefully everyone is back at full strength today. The bigger concern would be how impactful it was to the practice week and game plan installation.

Just need 85 of these...to go:

71A9MC4-bHL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: win4jj
but of a bummer
if it was early in the week maybe just maybe the coaches had a chance to plan something to compensate

Just got the word.....there were some guys effected earlier this week but everyone is ready to go. Jack is a game time decision. Cooper expected to play. Terry Roberts out. No big worries around on field prep time as this week is normally limited anyway.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Just got the word.....there were some guys effected earlier this week but everyone is ready to go. Jack is a game time decision. Cooper expected to play. Terry Roberts out. No big worries around on field prep time as this week is normally limited anyway.

Jack Campbell?

ADVERTISEMENT