ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor of Harbaby to Denver

I was listening to Mad Dog Radio today and Gary Danielson said "You don't think the Colts are going to make a run at him?". Makes a lot of sense since he probably played his best pro ball there.

Denver owner is the wealthiest of the wealthy. Can throw an insane offer to whoever he wants.
Rumor is Denver is offering him $20M a year, but Harbaugh spoke with Carolina owner today. The Colts are a wreck, but Jimmy H would make sense for them to turn around their culture.

If I'm Harbaugh, I go to the franchise that has the best QB on the roster right now.

I don't see a clear #1 QB in this springs draft depending on draft order.

Rumor is Denver is offering him $20M a year, but Harbaugh spoke with Carolina owner today. The Colts are a wreck, but Jimmy H would make sense for them to turn around their culture.
Indy needs total rebuild job. But hell $20 mill. How can one have stress once they are totally financially secure?

If he leaves Michigan would we have another shot at Hausman?
Good, it’s been 69-17 the past two years and the gap isn’t closing. Those monster Michigan Olines just manhandle us with their run game. They ran the same damn play 100 times this year and we couldn’t stop it.

• Wow
Reactions: BHCrusader2010
His recruiting class although good was a step down. Getting 3rd rated class in the big must mean he hasn't had enough sleepovers and climbed enough trees. Hope he goes to the jaguars

Harbaugh would only leave if he had complete full control. Can't go through another Baalke drama again. Whichever GM gives him that, wins.

I doubt a lot of players would leave Michigan though. Harbaugh basically admitted that he was believing he got the job with the Vikings and not many players left after that. They seem committed. That said...

Harbaugh would only leave if he had complete full control. Can't go through another Baalke drama again. Whichever GM gives him that, wins.

I doubt a lot of players would leave Michigan though. Harbaugh basically admitted that he was believing he got the job with the Vikings and not many players left after that. They seem committed. That said...

Hmmm. The next ISM? ;)

If I'm Harbaugh, I go to the franchise that has the best QB on the roster right now.

I don't see a clear #1 QB in this springs draft depending on draft order.
That would probably be Jacksonville and Trevor Lawrence. He's coming on at the end of the year.

Reactions: Bishop1971

I would love to see a kid when he decides to enter the portal, put out a tweet that says in it's entirety, "I'm transferring."

ADVERTISEMENT