ADVERTISEMENT

Rumored the Corona virus keeping UW home

woodsiding

HR All-State
Jan 1, 2012
from D3s. University of Wisconsin Lacrosse (along with the rest of the state's D3 schools) won't be in CR because of a stay home order. If the states preventing universities from attending the D3's, you could imagine that the Badgers won't be going to D1's.

from D3s. University of Wisconsin Lacrosse (along with the rest of the state's D3 schools) won't be in CR because of a stay home order. If the states preventing universities from attending the D3's, you could imagine that the Badgers won't be going to D1's.
sounds like there was an update from ryan warner, who does wrestling changed my life podcast, that the athletes can go, but coaches cant. Dont see the logic behind that. but that is what was reported on twitter.

I would not be surprised at a lot of sports cancel or eliminated events in the foreseeable future. I hope all continues as planned, but this virus is going to get much worse before we recover. Go Hawks!!!

sounds like there was an update from ryan warner, who does wrestling changed my life podcast, that the athletes can go, but coaches cant. Dont see the logic behind that. but that is what was reported on twitter.

B/c the students aren’t employees?

I wonder if there will be volunteers to corner their wrestlers.

I think my chances of selling my lone ticket to nationals have just taken a dive.

It's available for a pretty good discount, by the way. Section 136, row 4. Face is $295. Make me an offer.
$27.00 and a kitchen cabinet over the sink or stove.

Wouldn’t surprise me...the Badgers didn’t show up to the Big Ten tourney either.

I think my chances of selling my lone ticket to nationals have just taken a dive.

It's available for a pretty good discount, by the way. Section 136, row 4. Face is $295. Make me an offer.

I saw session 1 tickets for $6 on StubHub yesterday. Finals for $48.

I bought my 2 tickets from row 5 section c8 last week, for $250 a piece 7 days ago. Same row/section are going for $150 a piece. All on stubhub. Hell you can get an all session ticket and get in the door for$45 right nowand just move around if you want

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT