ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Nelson Being Out

Diana Rigg. Nice and the show was good. I can't believe we have gotten this far and Farrah Fawcett's name hasn't come up. Seriously, that should be borderline illegal.
Yea, I had a pretty lucrative business in grade school selling Charlie's Angels cards. Farrah was a top seller, and I made sure I had a spare before selling one.

Seems like Bo Derek deserves a mention too.

Reactions: el dub
farrah fawcett hay GIF
I had the T-shirt with the nips. 😍 lol

Last edited:
I don't remember the 70's
My older brother, who was a teenager in the early 70s and graduated HS in 1976 always said : if you can remember the 70s, you obviously weren't a teenager during the 70s" and that seems to be true for most of the folks from that era. I was a mid 80s graduate but i honestly believe that the 1970s had the BEST music EVER !!

My older brother, who was a teenager in the early 70s and graduated HS in 1976 always said : if you can remember the 70s, you obviously weren't a teenager during the 70s" and that seems to be true for most of the folks from that era. I was a mid 80s graduate but i honestly believe that the 1970s had the BEST music EVER !!
I graduated in '76 and I remember a lot of the '70s. Quite a bit of them I wish I didn't remember, and a LOT of good times as well. I do get exactly what your brother is saying though. My memory got a lot worse after I dislocated my shoulder in the middle of my Senior wrestling season and just missed going to State. Wrestling was the only reason I didn't graduate as a Junior. Things got real foggy for a couple years after that. I can give this piece of advice, " Don't go to college wrestling practices drunk or stoned."

Reactions: Inthecircle
You got that right, later

Reactions: HawkeyePA
IT’s Wrestling. Not many if any make it unscathed.
Yes, it's a tough sport but the team we're chasing has had a Gable-esque run of success the past decade plus, much of it due to the fact that their stars have stayed healthy. Sure they've had a few bumps in the road over this run but their stars have been healthy and ready to wrestle in March.

We typically roll into March needing a trainer with a wheelbarrow full of braces, tape and other contraptions just to get our guys on the mat.

The results don't lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT