ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of October Start

who is sir yacht?
Legit question. A "Twitter" guy with "sources" makes me skeptical. This guy has done plenty of Midwest radio shows and seems to have connections. Or he's just a good con man. We do know Trump called the commissioner today, so maybe there is hope this true.

Sure. Trump has all the answers to everything. He keeps telling everyone that, and millions of people are so ignorant they actually believe him even while the pandemic kills nearly 200,000 people, he keeps fanning the flames of violence and division, and generally ignores anything that doesn't fit his storyline while also trying to rig the election. What a cool guy to run a country . . . off a freakin' cliff.

Thank God for the IGNORE feature - so tired of reading your $hit all over every thread.

he has a yacht and people call him sir as a sign of respect!

i trust him!

I'm not sure I trust Sir Yacht, but as you pointed out previously, Teddy Greenstein seems to be adding some weight to the notion that conversatins are afoot to try to move the start date earlier than the most recent indications from the B1G. Granted, Teddy hasn't been as definitive with suggesting a principle agreement is in place, or a predicted start date, but I trust his reporting is evidence that getting a season underway well before Thanksgiving is at least under consideration.

Sure. Trump has all the answers to everything. He keeps telling everyone that, and millions of people are so ignorant they actually believe him even while the pandemic kills nearly 200,000 people, he keeps fanning the flames of violence and division, and generally ignores anything that doesn't fit his storyline while also trying to rig the election. What a cool guy to run a country . . . off a freakin' cliff.
The one good thing about COVID is people like you will continue to hide in your mom's basement. I dread the day that you are out in public again, haters such as yourself should just stay hidden. Or did you get out and about for the riots?

Sounds a lot like anyone involved in politics including Democrats. They fan the flames on division just as much as the next guy. How about we take a break from politics for once.

wrong year for that. 4 months left to go.

The one good thing about COVID is people like you will continue to hide in your mom's basement. I dread the day that you are out in public again, haters such as yourself should just stay hidden. Or did you get out and about for the riots?

We want to be sure the mask patrol wears their masks next flu season because damn that stuff kills people too. If they really really care they will wear their masks every winter all winter from here on out.

Ok that’s interesting. Wasn’t DP the one who broke the cancellation news a few days prior?

Yes he was. The Big 10 is dysfunctional at this point. The pro-playing factions are leaking to the press now, when we had the pro-cancellation faction leaking to the press in the days leading up to cancellations. Trying to sway public opinion. For Delaney's faults, he never would have let the situation get to this. I don't know if Warren or the presidents are to blame, but previously they did get to a consensus. This is what happens when AD's and coaches get cut out of the decision-making process and you end their seasons.

You want more examples of HORRIBLE communication from the B1G???

Moos says there's nothing to the Oct 10 rumor.

Dan Patrick says the opposite.

Check this out:

Warren is incompetent. You're right, Delaney would have never let this mess go on.

No matter what happens I guarantee Warren's days as commissioner are numbered. He'll be replaced by next football season. He's a lame duck already. Nobody trusts him.

Just remember the timeline.

Aug 5: B1G announces the 10 game schedule
Aug 11: Nothing changes but B1G cancels the fall season anyway.

Oct 10: Will be exactly 60 days since the Aug 11 cancellation. 60 days!!! There was no reason to rush the cancellation on Aug 11. None!

What a shit show & complete embarrassment this has been.

Sir Yacht is in Cleveland, OH with over 26,000 Twitter followers!

vO5iJjto_400x400.jpg

Reactions: wbrhawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT