ADVERTISEMENT

Running Guns from Cedar Rapids to the Middle East

Wow, crazy story. Will be interesting to follow the investigations and upcoming trials.

I know for a fact that one does, but I didn't know it was muslim owned until now. They used to deliver until like 4am so it was great when I was young and got home from the bars after 2.

It reminds me of the Arnold skit where you order a pizza with pepperoni and bullets.

I had heard rumors about the owners of Pizza Daddy for some time. RUMOR was during 9/11 the owners were cheering in front of the TV when the planes hit the WTC.

I hope for their sake that they were sending them to them thar Syrian Freedom Fighters.... And I also wonder what type of guns were involved.

Gun dealer in CR tipped the Feds after 4 of em kept buying automatic weapons and ammo.....

They quit delivering to our house because we would order on the way home from the bars and pass out before they delivered. Couple times the driver just left the order on the front door steps and we found them in the morning.

Why don't we pack these 4 'citizens' in the containers they were going to send the guns to Lebanon in with a 'do not return' placard from Homeland Security attached to the containers. No food, no water, no air. Problem solved.

I've heard stories about Ali (the 50 year-old) for over 20 years now. He was involved with a friends sister and he was a total POS back then. That's one of the reasons I've never patronized Pizza Daddy.

Why don't we pack these 4 'citizens' in the containers they were going to send the guns to Lebanon in with a 'do not return' placard from Homeland Security attached to the containers. No food, no water, no air. Problem solved.

I've heard stories about Ali (the 50 year-old) for over 20 years now. He was involved with a friends sister and he was a total POS back then. That's one of the reasons I've never patronized Pizza Daddy.

What's kind of funny is my wife heard this yesterday on the radio and they (whoever the reporter was) initially said "Pizza Ranch", which has been hosting several GOP candidates lately. That would have been pretty ironic.

I wonder if the initial charges from a couple years ago against Midamar Corporation of not following "halal" practices gave the Feds the opportunity to investigate further into the company's dealings; kind of like a tax code violation leading to further more egregious charges.

What's kind of funny is my wife heard this yesterday on the radio and they (whoever the reporter was) initially said "Pizza Ranch", which has been hosting several GOP candidates lately. That would have been pretty ironic.

I wonder if the initial charges from a couple years ago against Midamar Corporation of not following "halal" practices gave the Feds the opportunity to investigate further into the company's dealings; kind of like a tax code violation leading to further more egregious charges.
Different family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT