ADVERTISEMENT

Rush just said yesterday was "dry run"

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
I tend to agree with him. The libs are coming up with this fake recession scare. Trying to see if they can crash the economy next year ahead of trump's re-election campaign. It was a spring practice. a scrimmage. the scare is working for ciggy. dunno if the rest of thinking americans buy in.

I tend to agree with him. The libs are coming up with this fake recession scare. Trying to see if they can crash the economy next year ahead of trump's re-election campaign. It was a spring practice. a scrimmage. the scare is working for ciggy. dunno if the rest of thinking americans buy in.

Yes, it's the libs who are crashing the economy with idiotic trade wars and the insanity of Brexit. That's the ticket!

There isn't a doubt in my mind the left are doing/will do everything they can to push fear with regards to the economy next year in hopes of spurring a recession. It's already begun.
it's all "R" words, rape, Russia, racism, recession

Yes, it's the libs who are crashing the economy with idiotic trade wars and the insanity of Brexit. That's the ticket!
The trade war is not idiotic. You Liberals live by the motto, "Can't we all just get along"? The Freaking Chinese are wolves. Wolves will go into a yard to play with a dog just to lure it into the woods where the pack will kill it. That is China.

Here's how it'll go down: There will probably be a week late next October when google, yahoo, microsoft, Nike, etc. all report Quarterly earnings and forecasts. They'll all make them very grim so the market TANKS. It won't recover by election day and Trump will lose.

Wait no, that won't happen. It doesn't need to (nor would it make any sense for them to do it), Trump is NOT going to win a second term.

wouldn't America know if we were hurting? we would be broke. and with no jobs. instead the economy is booming. don't libs and the media think for sure that americans CAN THINK and LOOK AROUND and tell the libs and media are TELLING LIES???

Here's how it'll go down: There will probably be a week late next October when google, yahoo, microsoft, Nike, etc. all report Quarterly earnings and forecasts. They'll all make them very grim so the market TANKS. It won't recover by election day and Trump will lose.

Wait no, that won't happen. It doesn't need to (nor would it make any sense for them to do it), Trump is NOT going to win a second term.
biden shall beat him?

I thought this was a piggy back thread on the Rush vs. The Who thread. Leaving disappointed.
I've got a neighbor who is a friend and a Jehovah's witness but he drinks a few beers with me and listens to metal. and he is a big rush fan. the band. not much into politics so if I ever bring up rush and what was said he and his wife sometimes think I mean the band's lyrics and philosophies

The trade war is not idiotic. You Liberals live by the motto, "Can't we all just get along"? The Freaking Chinese are wolves. Wolves will go into a yard to play with a dog just to lure it into the woods where the pack will kill it. That is China.
How it's being waged is. Instead of going it alone. Trump could have gotten a coalition of allies together to take China on.

The trade war is not idiotic. You Liberals live by the motto, "Can't we all just get along"? The Freaking Chinese are wolves.

Then maybe we shouldn't have pulled out of The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) where we would have somewhat of a negotiating leg to stand on.........because guess what, we will never win a trade war against a regime that will be there LONG after Trump is in the ground.

Like inverting that yield curve, and convincing countries like Germany and China to lower their economic outlooks.

Them sneaky libs!!!

Yea, that's OIT level of crazy talk.

It’s amazing how powerful the libs are when the are not in power. We convinced the cons to cut taxes, blow up the deficit, start an unnecessary trade war with China, borrow money from China to pay farmers for their lost sales to China, and otherwise tank the economy.

It’s amazing how powerful the libs are when the are not in power. We convinced the cons to cut taxes, blow up the deficit, start an unnecessary trade war with China, borrow money from China to pay farmers for their lost sales to China, and otherwise tank the economy.
because you have the media. you are not really doing these things. you are just saying you are. in print. so it's lies and fake news. but libs buy in. Russia is the number one prime example. Charlottesville is another.

How it's being waged is. Instead of going it alone. Trump could have gotten a coalition of allies together to take China on.
Really? You need to do a study on the percentage of GDP per country that relies on exports. Germany, for instance, is almost 2X what the USA is. Most of Europe is. Do you think they would be in a hurry to start a trade war? Their economy is married at the hip with China. The factories in China are not investing in new equipment, so Europe has the Flu right now. Sometimes you have to pull the mask off the pretender for everyone to see. Trump is doing just that. If Xi sends troops into Hong Kong, then Europe, France and the rest of the EU cannot just stand by and watch. It will be too much of an affront to the "We are the nice guys", the identity they keep their masses in line with.

The problem is that our Allies know China has not been manipulating their currency over the last 5 or so years. As a matter of fact, the Chinese have, more than once, moved to strengthen the yuans Vs. The dollar...which is the opposite of what my President claims. Other nations are not as liable as ours to jump into an economic war based on bullshit. My President is such an effing liar and this “currency manipulation” charge is just more verifiable bullshit.

That damned Obama is one tricky Muslim, ain’t he?

The problem is that our Allies know China has not been manipulating their currency over the last 5 or so years. As a matter of fact, the Chinese have, more than once, moved to strengthen the yuans Vs. The dollar...which is the opposite of what my President claims. Other nations are not as liable as ours to jump into an economic war based on bullshit. My President is such an effing liar and this “currency manipulation” charge is just more verifiable bullshit.
but he's winning

There isn't a doubt in my mind the left are doing/will do everything they can to push fear with regards to the economy next year in hopes of spurring a recession. It's already begun.

Absolutely, it's happened before. During the election campaign between Bush 41 & Clinton there was a constant drumbeat from the media about how bad the economy was. We even got the famous quote "it's the economy, stupid!" from that election. Well, well, well, what a shock it was watching the news not one month post election when the media turned course and began running stories about how the economy wasn't as bad as was thought and how economic indicators were not that bad. By the time Clinton took office everything was fine.

The media can push the economy story and make people believe that everything is going to hell and people will believe it, even though you personally are doing well. The economy, especially our consumer economy, is based on mood and fear, which can change our buying/saving habits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT